Donald Trump

cropduster

Incredible having watched it all. The supposedly , in their eyes , the most powerful country in the world has such a flawed and clearly not fit for purpose election mechanism. And don’t get me started on the clearly lacking education system in USA that ensures that crooks can get so far and lie through there teeth with no shame. Genuinely worried now as on last nights showing Biden didn’t come out of it well. If Trump gets in god help us all. He clearly hasn’t a clue and I worry about his mindset and policy’s and clearly friendly with NK and Putin. All you can hope for is if he gets in those around him , military and the likes,can reign him in and clip his wings.

Edited by Numbnuts

31 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

. All you can hope for is if he gets in those around him , military and the likes,can reign him in and clip his wings.

First time around they clipped his wings and he sacked them all. This time he’s got a more extreme right wing group behind him who won’t try.  And unlike last time, this time they expect to win so they’ve made plans to lock in their extreme ideology.  It’s called project 2025.

2 hours ago, Mr. Sausages said:

First time around they clipped his wings and he sacked them all. This time he’s got a more extreme right wing group behind him who won’t try.  And unlike last time, this time they expect to win so they’ve made plans to lock in their extreme ideology.  It’s called project 2025.

At least he can only do the one term this time. Besides, he might be dead before it finishes. 
If he does get in, I do think Putin will be out of Ukraine in no time and the Israel /Hams (pun intended) war will cease, both very quickly. 

1 hour ago, Cambon said:

At least he can only do the one term this time. Besides, he might be dead before it finishes. 
If he does get in, I do think Putin will be out of Ukraine in no time and the Israel /Hams (pun intended) war will cease, both very quickly. 

Wow , you’re optimistic and can see something in Trump that I can’t. In my book he’s a low life complete bullshitter and compulsive liar . He has zero qualities apart from his ability to extract money from his followers. Which says it all for the Education system in USA. Not least the mind blowing election process they have . And Putin out of Ukraine will have zero to do with Donny .

2 hours ago, Cambon said:

You think the guy who tried to overthrow the government cares about rules governing term limits?

4 hours ago, Numbnuts said:

Wow , you’re optimistic and can see something in Trump that I can’t. In my book he’s a low life complete bullshitter and compulsive liar . He has zero qualities apart from his ability to extract money from his followers. Which says it all for the Education system in USA. Not least the mind blowing election process they have . And Putin out of Ukraine will have zero to do with Donny .

I am no fan of DT. I am a realist. The US establishment has been freighted of DT from day one. To the point that they have been trying to convict him of anything to prevent him winning. Quite simply because he is very popular, like it or not. He already got in once and really upset the balance of the establishment. They are terrified he will get in again!