Donald Trump

cropduster

1 hour ago, Bosley said:

I believe it’s plausible yes. Equally it’s plausible that Trump staged the whole thing to boost his victim complex. That said it was very, very, close and a 20 year old shooter is unlikely to be that good if he was relying on a nick to the ear from 150 yards away. 

Proof indeed that you really are stupid...

4 hours ago, thommo2010 said:

I read it earlier that it was close to 30 minutes but like everything these days probably have to take it with a pinch of salt 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9c4gTkOSNl/?igsh=MTl5czF3c2RmNmxibA==

Looks like about 2mins, so was indeed pretty rushed. He wasn't laying there waiting, crawled up mid-speech. 

2 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

That Vance guy is straight up fucking mental. Didn't really know much about him, might read his book. 

The book is fascinating, reads like a travel guide to Foxdale. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

That Vance guy is straight up fucking mental. Didn't really know much about him, might read his book. 

"The UK could be the first truly Islamist state to have a nuclear weapon" after Labour's election victory. 

He's a good match for Trump. Unhinged.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

It’s good that he picked a running mate even more visibly unhinged than he is. He might make him look vaguely sane in comparison. As for Trump he seems to have found that walking round with a massive elastoplast on his ear is great for his ratings.

I have a good friend in the US who seems normal but if you were to cut him in half he would have GOP written through him like a stick of rock!

Anyway, he sent me how Divine Intervention saved Trump according to the MAGA nutters:

Trump was shot at 6:11 hrs - allegedly...

EPHESIANS 6 - 11

"Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil".

"There’s no question for those that believe it’s “divine intervention “. None at all."

Dear me...

13 hours ago, Non-Believer said:

"The UK could be the first truly Islamist state to have a nuclear weapon" after Labour's election victory. 

He's a good match for Trump. Unhinged.

Very bad news for Ukraine

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

I have a good friend in the US who seems normal but if you were to cut him in half he would have GOP written through him like a stick of rock!

Anyway, he sent me how Divine Intervention saved Trump according to the MAGA nutters:

Trump was shot at 6:11 hrs - allegedly...

EPHESIANS 6 - 11

"Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil".

"There’s no question for those that believe it’s “divine intervention “. None at all."

Dear me...

It's turning into a fundamentalist Christian country.  I've noticed similar, seemingly quite normal (for Americans) suddenly start bible quoting, or rationalizing something as the will of God. 

6 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

It's turning into a fundamentalist Christian country.  I've noticed similar, seemingly quite normal (for Americans) suddenly start bible quoting, or rationalizing something as the will of God. 

Project 2025 working as intended (although they laid the groundwork when Trump was in office)

So here is an interesting idea I heard at lunch.

What if there was no intention to shoot anywhere near Trump?

What if the kid was such a shit shot that he was supposed to shoot somewhere in the vague vicinity of him, but clipped him in error?

What if it wasn't actually an aimed shot that clipped him, maybe a ricochet or fragment from something else that was hit?

Knowing Trump, this could be possible.  Certainly the imagery captured couldn't have been better framed. 

Trump's Defiance After Assassination Attempt Boosts 2024 Election Bid -  Bloomberg

But we'll never know.