Donald Trump

cropduster

2 hours ago, Mr. Sausages said:

Which part do you disagree with?

All of it. The sensationalism. The petulance. The blatantly delusional stretching of the truth. The almost psychotic, obsessive hatred towards one person.

It doesn't matter which side of the political line this content is on. I think its important we call out this type of brain rot.

Edited by HeteroErectus
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, HeteroErectus said:

All of it. The sensationalism. The petulance. The blatantly delusional stretching of the truth. The almost psychotic, obsessive hatred towards one person.

He is a massive sociopathic lunatic though. It’s becoming clear that the only reason he wasn’t killed is that he probably staged the whole bloody thing as he was that desperate to win against a half dead candidate that half of America would vote for even of he was actually dead. Because at least he isn’t a deranged lunatic rapist felon. 

8 minutes ago, quilp said:

No. FACTS.

He is a serious sexual assaulter and an adjudicated rapist (it was a civil case). What he got convicted of is now statutorily defined as rape in the USA. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._Jean_Carroll_v._Donald_J._Trump

On January 26, 2024, the jury deliberated for three hours and awarded Carroll $7.3 million in emotional damages, $11 million in reputation-related damages, and $65 million in punitive damages, totaling $83.3 million.[220] The jury found Trump had committed sexual abuse and forcible touching, two of the three elements of Carroll's battery claim

On January 30, New York Governor Kathy Hochul mentioned the case during a bill-signing ceremony for a law expanding the state's legal definition of rape to include nonconsensual vaginal, anal, and oral contact, effective non-retroactively on September 1, 2024.[14]

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HeteroErectus said:

It doesn't matter which side of the political line this content is on. I think its important we call out this type of brain rot.

So you don’t agree that Trump said the 2016 election was rigged? Don’t agree that he said the republican primary election was rigged? Don’t agree that he said the 2020 election was rigged? Don’t agree that the republicans abolished their platform? Don’t agree that Project 2025 is the blueprint for a fundamental change in governance? Ok bud. You seem well informed.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bosley said:

He is a massive sociopathic lunatic though. It’s becoming clear that the only reason he wasn’t killed is that he probably staged the whole bloody thing as he was that desperate to win against a half dead candidate that half of America would vote for even of he was actually dead. Because at least he isn’t a deranged lunatic rapist felon. 

Seek help.

3 hours ago, Mr. Sausages said:

So you don’t agree that Trump said the 2016 election was rigged? Don’t agree that he said the republican primary election was rigged? Don’t agree that he said the 2020 election was rigged? Don’t agree that the republicans abolished their platform? Don’t agree that Project 2025 is the blueprint for a fundamental change in governance? Ok bud. You seem well informed.

He's free to say elections are rigged if he wants. Same as the Russia whingers during his first term. He may have more of a point that they did? It would be especially interesting to see his claim about the 2020 election, given the same investigative resources as the Russian collusion report. 

I notice your "don't agree that.. ?" questions only cover the first half of that menopausal rant. Curious.

Ask me the rest of them for a giggle.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, HeteroErectus said:

Seek help.

I don’t need help Trump boy. As I don’t support anyone who is mad enough to want to see a deranged rapist as the leader of the free world. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bosley said:

I don’t need help Trump boy. As I don’t support anyone who is mad enough to want to see a deranged rapist as the leader of the free world. 

Deranged enough to think Trump arranged to have himself shot.. 😵‍💫