Donald Trump

cropduster

3 hours ago, La Colombe said:

Trump has apparently left Milwaukee without meeting Farage. Amazing. 

I suspect Emily Maitlis knew that would happen, and knew that he had something lined up with Liz Truss instead, hence her line of questions.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2024 at 9:53 PM, The Voice of Reason said:

The posting is in my name. I have no desire to make my great post look like you wrote it.

Just tell me what you want me to do and I’ll have a look. I’m not sure what I’ve done wrong though - I just love Nigel and Donald. 

VoR - do you understand La Colombe’s gripe now?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, wrighty said:

VoR - do you understand La Colombe’s gripe now?

Yes I do but it was done in all innocence. A posting mistake. Like I said I had no intention to stitch LC up.. And  as previously mentioned my name is next to the posting, so I’m clearly identifiable as the author.

Is it really that big a deal?IMG_0252.thumb.png.3a6a01e766577a5a398146033a7ee924.png

Edited by The Voice of Reason

I believe Angela Rayner has flown out to Italy for a wedding, she's  the secretary of state for communities and, er, right now some of our communities look a bit fractured. 

'Cups hand to ear'

?

Should she go to Italy? Of course she should, there's nothing she could do to make a difference over a few days anyway, it's the hypocrisy that gets me.

49 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

Although far from unbelievable (precedent and that), this is fucking bonkers. Bikers eh! 

How has it got to the point where US politics is so divided?  Could you imagine either Conservative or Labour Party representatives making this type of statement in the UK?  I can just about imagine the likes of Farage, Anderson, and other Reform Party people saying this but even then I think they would stop short of it.