Donald Trump

cropduster

16 hours ago, FatRoundMiddle said:

All he wants is attention, and knows exactly how to make the news all about him.

And he must be having a tantrum at the moment that the focus has shifted away from him and is now on the Democrats and Kamala.  The fact that Kamala seems to also be landing punches and Trump and his team appear uncertain how to respond won't be helping.  

Early polling suggests that Kamala is more popular than Trump and that there has been a swing towards the Democrats.  That again must be galling for Trump and his team given that they expected an easy victory against Biden.

I would expect to see Trump making more and more ridiculous/extreme statements in the coming weeks in order to get that attention back.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

I would expect to see Trump making more and more ridiculous/extreme statements in the coming weeks in order to get that attention back.

If I can find the video again, he was doing a Q&A at a national black journalist rally, and not only did they tear him a new one, he want off on some pretty overt mental break down rant about Kamala and her "blackness".

****EDIT****

Edited by RecklessAbandon
Found the video
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Mr. Sausages said:

Kinda trump related (cos Trump/Putin/Musk et al are promoting this guy as a liberal to dilute democrat votes) but this presidential candidate is batshit crazy.

That explains all the dead animals in the hedgerows after last weekend Gran Frondo!

He's now suggesting he should have a say in the Fed. 

“I feel the president should have at least [a] say in there.  I think that in my case, I made a lot of money, I was very successful and I think I have a better instinct than, in many cases, people that would be on the Federal Reserve or the chairman.”