Donald Trump

cropduster

31 minutes ago, RecklessAbandon said:

Earlier in the week (possibly last week) Trump was babbling on about 9 month term abortions

He repeated that last night. He’s like the gift that keeps on giving… he really hasn’t a clue about anything….though he’s quite good at going bankrupt . I’ve said it before but it’s mind blowing that so many supposedly educated people support this orange blob. And how the hell there legal system hasn’t ensured he’s in jail is equally as mind blowing. He’s just a misogynistic bully with limited brain cells who’s led a sheltered privileged life. Hope he one day rots in hell. Yes I hate the cretin .

Edited by Numbnuts

7 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

He repeated that last night. He’s like the gift that keeps on giving… he really hasn’t a clue of anything….though he’s quite good at going bankrupt . I’ve said it before but it’s mind blowing that so many supposedly educated people support this orange blob. And how the hell there legal system hasn’t ensured he’s in jail is equally as mind blowing. He’s just a misogynistic bully with limited brain cells who’s led a sheltered privileged life. Hope he one day rots in hell. Yes I hate the cretin .

The reason he does well with "supposedly educated people" is because he is good at motivating the Republicans base and the right wing voters.

He is also popular with wealthy people because like him, they are keen on paying as little tax as possible.

3 hours ago, RecklessAbandon said:

Earlier in the week (possibly last week) Trump was babbling on about 9 month term abortions

Yeah executed at birth! Some moderator on the debate did actually fact check and correct him shortly after his ramblings.