Donald Trump

cropduster

Not even your post though is it? Just some crap you found on the internet by some other libtard.

The post is mine. Even says my name at the top. As for the content, that is someone elses.

And the statement is 100% accurate. You only attack it and label it as "libtard" because you're angry that its true.

Not even your post though is it? Just some crap you found on the internet by some other libtard.

The post is mine. Even says my name at the top. As for the content, that is someone elses.

And the statement is 100% accurate. You only attack it and label it as "libtard" because you're angry that its true.

"The content is someone else's" - apart from being pointless.

libtard.

When you call people this, do you intend to be offensive? Is it deliberately offensive?

Just descriptive.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Libtard

From an American perspective, but gives the idea to a large extent.

I cannot understand why you would use this term. Apart from it being very deliberately offensive, it makes you seem ignorant. It's as if you imagine that everyone who doesn't exactly share your opinions can be dismissed as a 'tard - ie as a 'retard'. Which is not a reasonable position.

Oh the irony.

• Like 1

But true, no matter how much you attack me or the meme creator.

Truth hurts.

But true, no matter how much you attack me or the meme creator.

Truth hurts.

In that case it mustn't be truth.

I have no idea what you or Woolley are supposedly right or wrong about, it's been that long. All I know is Woolley deals with the reality of Donald Trump as a president, and you don't like Donald Trump as a president, neither of which are conflicting viewpoints unless you make them into one :P

He'll be no worse than any of the other psychopaths that are running the show

Indeed. I read last night that the Clintons are winding up their Foundation amid claims (from within the organisation) that all is not as it seems. Allegedly, some payments have not been in accordance with the Foundation articles.