Donald Trump

cropduster

Is it really true that he would have made more money by simply putting the money he got from his dad in a bank account than he has actually made from his business dealings?

Only if you know a way to turn 40 million into 5 billion. I think it's another of those urban legends that the lefties spread. He's pretty smart actually, though not as smart as rmanx of course.

• Like 2

Is it really true that he would have made more money by simply putting the money he got from his dad in a bank account than he has actually made from his business dealings?

Yes.

When you consider the number of times he has been bankrupt and lost/paid out in court.

Only if you know a way to turn 40 million into 5 billion. I think it's another of those urban legends that the lefties spread. He's pretty smart actually, though not as smart as rmanx of course.

His wealth is the source of urban legend. His four (or more) bankruptcies however...

Yes.

When you consider the number of times he has been bankrupt and lost/paid out in court.

Yeah, but start with 40 million and come out with 5 billion. Can't be the total nincompoop eh?

The general consensus is that he would be worth approx. $10 billion more if he had simply invested his money

The general consensus is that he would be worth approx. $10 billion more if he had simply invested his money

The general consensus in the Guardian?

yer right

Plenty of non lefty libtards question his claims of wealth. The guy even exaggerates about how many very countable floors there are in his buildings.

Edited by Mr. Sausages
  • Like 2

OK. I think this might be fairly even handed?

http://www.investopedia.com/updates/donald-trump-rich/

I have no idea what his wealth amounts to with everything taken into account. He probably doesn't either, but could you see an "idiot" doing all of these things as listed on the link? Reading stuff written about him you'd think he has one brain cell less than a centipede. That can't be right. Can it?

OK. I think this might be fairly even handed?

http://www.investopedia.com/updates/donald-trump-rich/

I have no idea what his wealth amounts to with everything taken into account. He probably doesn't either, but could you see an "idiot" doing all of these things as listed on the link? Reading stuff written about him you'd think he has one brain cell less than a centipede. That can't be right. Can it?

If he was really smart he would have more money and less time spent on Twitter making a prat of himself.