Donald Trump

cropduster

OK. I think this might be fairly even handed?

http://www.investopedia.com/updates/donald-trump-rich/

I have no idea what his wealth amounts to with everything taken into account. He probably doesn't either, but could you see an "idiot" doing all of these things as listed on the link? Reading stuff written about him you'd think he has one brain cell less than a centipede. That can't be right. Can it?

If he was really smart he would have more money and less time spent on Twitter making a prat of himself.

Irony.

• Like 2

It's like putting Bernie Madoff in charge of a country. Sigh, oh well, it's happened, let's just deal with it.

On the plus side if he fucks up so badly, maybe that'll teach a lesson to future administrations. Right now the Dollar is very strong against both the pound and the Euro - let's hope it goes the other way over the next 8 years.

He's a 70 year old man using Twitter. He simply doesn't know how to use it. (I don't believe it's him actually tweeting either, it'll be his team but signed off by him). He's acting like a moron but it's things people want to hear, like "BUILD A WALL" and "MEXICANS ARE CRIMINALS" and "I WANT TO FUCK MY DAUGHTER" (I'm kind of with him on this one, I want to fuck his daughter too)

It's like putting Bernie Madoff in charge of a country. Sigh, oh well, it's happened, let's just deal with it.

On the plus side if he fucks up so badly, maybe that'll teach a lesson to future administrations. Right now the Dollar is very strong against both the pound and the Euro - let's hope it goes the other way over the next year.

fixed

I read all of Donald Trump's tweets and he is definitely not stupid. I have also just watched several hours of mainstream media news about him, something I don't normally do because unlike others I have a brain and like to learn things for myself instead of it being snipped, twisted and interpreted for me by people with a vested interest in misrepresenting the truth. I was absolutely gobsmacked by the amount of bullshit they were coming out with about Trump. Calm the hell down, people. I actually expect him to be a very good president and he's the best president we could hope for if our hope is for a world without yet more wars.

• Like 1

I read all of Donald Trump's tweets and he is definitely not stupid. I have also just watched several hours of mainstream media news about him, something I don't normally do because unlike others I have a brain and like to learn things for myself instead of it being snipped, twisted and interpreted for me by people with a vested interest in misrepresenting the truth. I was absolutely gobsmacked by the amount of bullshit they were coming out with about Trump. Calm the hell down, people. I actually expect him to be a very good president and he's the best president we could hope for if our hope is for a world without yet more wars.

piers morgan?

On the plus side if he fucks up so badly, maybe that'll teach a lesson to future administrations. Right now the Dollar is very strong against both the pound and the Euro - let's hope it goes the other way over the next 8 years.

I read that as Bernie Moffatt at first.

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=https://www.celticleague.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/dee%25202.JPG&imgrefurl=https://www.celticleague.net/tag/bernard-moffatt/&h=678&w=545&tbnid=w8xTx2OyIZbTLM:&vet=1&tbnh=160&tbnw=128&docid=oq2eGO_GfBeuZM&itg=1&usg=__hv8i_vm_x6OwOK6qKQ0e2Naz1LM=&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi5kIOM_tDRAhXB2hoKHYfhA9gQ_B0IbTAP

• Like 1

Now he's President. And yes, "unite the civilized world against radical islamic terrorism which we will eradicate from the face of the earth." - Finally has the balls to say Islamic.

But then he goes into a religious speech "At the bedrock of our politics will be a total allegiance to our country and we will rediscover our loyalty to each other. When you open your heart to patriotism there is no room for prejudice. The bible tells us how good it is when gods people live in unity. We must speak our minds openly, but always pursue solidity. When America is united America is totally unstoppable. There should be no fear. We are protected and will always be protected by our the great men and women of our military and law enforcement, and most importantly we will be protected by god."

I really dislike religious shit in any guise

"The time for empty talk is over. Now arrives the hour of action." - I'll believe it when I see it

And it's over with his usual make America great spiel.

Edited by Tarne
  • Like 1