Donald Trump

cropduster

I don't see it as a problem that there was less there, they been occasions with more and occasions with less. The issue is that Trump's team are claiming that photos showing the crowds are fake, is really everything they don't like simply FAKE NEWS!!!!

Edited by mojomonkey

I don't see it as a problem that there was less there, they been occasions with more and occasions with less. The issue is that Trump's team are claiming that photos showing the crowds are fake, is really everything they don't like simply FAKE NEWS!!!!

The new White House Press Secretary is already being, quite rightly, compared with Comical Ali. And they have drawn attention to the poor turnout for the inauguration by going on about it. The speech was a rant.

Richard Nixon resigned. I doubt that Trump will have the class to do that when the time comes. Trump just seems angry and pointlessly confrontational. There seems to be no effort to try to build a consensus despite his very low approval ratings. Instead he says that the approval ratings are a lie. George W Bush seems like a great statesman by comparison.

Edited by pongo

You didn't listen to his inauguration speech, then?

Who me? I did, I find his whole body language when speaking fascinating.

No. It was for Andy, vicar of Onchan. Trump's credibility has plummeted with me because of his outpourings about being protected by god. His, and that other cloth-neck's speech was ridiculous.

American, and all Atheists worldwide will be pissed.