Donald Trump

cropduster

You mean the long running protests by Native American peoples, protesting against an environmental disaster waiting to happen through their lands?

Trump has issued 10 executive orders in 5 days. At this rate he'll easily be the most prolific since the 70's (although he has some way to beat I think it was Franklin D Roosevelt's 3500ish).

It also has nothing to do with his financial links to the Keystone pipeline...

Whoops...oh yes it does:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/26/donald-trump-dakota-access-pipeline-investment-energy-transfer-partners

"Donald Trump’s close financial ties to Energy Transfer Partners, operators of the controversial Dakota Access oil pipeline, have been laid bare, with the presidential candidate invested in the company and receiving more than $100,000 in campaign contributions from its chief executive.

Trump’s financial disclosure forms show the Republican nominee has between $500,000 and $1m invested in Energy Transfer Partners, with a further $500,000 to $1m holding in Phillips 66, which will have a 25% stake in the Dakota Access project once completed. The information was disclosed in Trump’s monthly filings to the Federal Election Commission, which requires candidates to disclose their campaign finance information on a regular basis."

Edited by rmanx

And another Trump anti-science, big government bull shit move:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/24/epa-department-agriculture-social-media-gag-order-trump

"The Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Agriculture have been placed under de facto gag orders by the Trump administration, according to documents obtained by news organizations.

The president has banned EPA employees from “providing updates on social media or to reporters,” according to interagency emails first obtained by the Associated Press, and barred them from awarding new contracts or grants as well. Trump is reportedly planning massive cuts and rollbacks for the agency."

• Like 1

Yeah, that's a bizarre move. I wonder what Republicans are planning. Just shows how much a president can get done though.

Just imagine if another 9/11 happened on Trumps watch...

I'm so surprised it's literally taken just days to get rid of TPP.

Yeah, that's a bizarre move. I wonder what Republicans are planning. Just shows how much a president can get done though.

Just imagine if another 9/11 happened on Trumps watch...

I'm so surprised it's literally taken just days to get rid of TPP.

Well considering the Republicans have the majority in the House and the Senate, as well as the Speaker of the House position, its likely they will get a lot done.

Not sure if any of it will actually result in positive change.

Goaded. Hmm. Interesting. He has such a massive ego that played right he could probably be goaded into pretty much anything. I hadn't really thought about that before. I hope some people start doing it, for good things instead of stupid walls and other horrible shit.

And another Trump anti-science, big government bull shit move:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/24/epa-department-agriculture-social-media-gag-order-trump

"The Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Agriculture have been placed under de facto gag orders by the Trump administration, according to documents obtained by news organizations.

The president has banned EPA employees from “providing updates on social media or to reporters,” according to interagency emails first obtained by the Associated Press, and barred them from awarding new contracts or grants as well. Trump is reportedly planning massive cuts and rollbacks for the agency."

Anti-science? Really?