Donald Trump

cropduster

Funding maybe. The likes of chinahand and pongo can blather on all day long about putin, and what he stands to gain. As usual it's bollocks. The dunning kruger effect in all it's glory. One country gains the most from strife in the middle east

Rather strongly put Stinky.

I suppose you'll just ignore an institution like Israel's Institute for National Security Studies which recently published this

Seeking stability: Israel’s approach to the Middle East and North Africa

In its approach to the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, Israel’s strategy confirms the country’s strong desire to seek stability. Since the beginning of the regional transformations resulting from the 2011 ‘Arab awakening’, Israel has implemented a mostly riskadverse, minimalist and pro-status quo policy. Fearing instability, and overwhelmingly doubting the regional potential for democratisation, Israel has focused on short-term security risks and gains, in line with the country’s traditionally realist security and foreign policy.

Israel has its interests just as Turkey and Iran does and looks to protect them.

ISIS is definitely seen as a threat by Israel - less directly for itself than for Jordan, but it is also directly threatened by Iran which has greatly increased its influence in Syria as the civil war has continued.

Israel tries to influence the foreign environment for its interest - so does Russia, so does Saudi, so does France, so does the US.

But Israel definitely hasn't gained from a million or more refugees entering Jordan and the increased radicalization they have brought. Israel's put a lot into cultivating its relations with Jordan and Egypt, the Arab Spring nearly washed away years of efforts with the Egyptians and has now brought an Islamic insurgency into the Sinai. Instability in Jordan could seriously impact Israel and it is nervous about it.

I'm just a bloke on the internet ... I'm no expert on Israel, but the knee jerk response which see's Israel at the bottom of all the Middle East's or world's woes seems to me to be based on something far less diffuse than knowledge.

• Like 1

Trump fires the acting Attorney General, for refusing to follow his travel ban orders. He's definitely shaking up politics over there, running it like a business rather than a country. He's not going to last the four years at this rate.

Trump fires the acting Attorney General, for refusing to follow his travel ban orders. He's definitely shaking up politics over there, running it like a business rather than a country. He's not going to last the four years at this rate.

One of the dumbest men on Earth sacks one of the most powerful lawyers in America...

I can't see that ending well for him.

she was leaving in 2 days anyway

the press guy at the whitehouse is in for a tough job, at least he confirmed it was obamas list....

• Like 1

for the tard

It appears that existing restrictions in place during the Obama administration informed Mr Trump's list

These countries were already named as "countries of concern" after a law passed by a Republican-led Congress in 2015 altered a visa admissions programme.

This is exactly what they want you know? We have to stick together people. Woody i demand you apologise to rmanx at once. Rmanx accept his apology gracefully then profer one of your own. I haven't got time for this shit i'm busy

I refuse to respond or communicate with someone who uses "retard" as an insult.