Donald Trump

cropduster

What is incredible to me is that people seem to be thinking that there is parity between a president who identifies a series of countries to be more cautious with when its citizens travel to the US and one who initiates a blanket ban on anyone with a citizenship traveling to the US. One policy is measured, the other overkill.

Also, Trump has ordered a total stop to ALL refugees entering the US no matter where they are from - you can't blame that on an Obama list.

Refugees are the world's most desperate people, but Trump has just gone I don't care for the next 4 months no matter where they come from.

That upends the centuries old norm of providing asylum and refuge for those in desperate need and is truly shameful.

• Like 1

This is exactly what they want you know? We have to stick together people. Woody i demand you apologise to rmanx at once. Rmanx accept his apology gracefully then profer one of your own. I haven't got time for this shit i'm busy

I refuse to respond or communicate with someone who uses "retard" as an insult.

I have to say that I find the expression offensive and unhelpful and not one , along with many others, I would not use.

That said you have on occasions inferred that posters are not very bright/'slow' etc .

Others adopt a patronising/ superior attitude which only serves to escalate the situation .

What does make me laugh is those posters who post inflammatory posts (in content and the choice of language) and on receiving a 'robust' response then play "the victim card".

Perhaps some may feel that if you "dish it out you must expect to get it back" .

Just saying

• Like 4

The bottom line is that he is dangerous fucking lunatic.

I don't think he's a lunatic. He's not a politician so he's upsetting a lot of career politicians who rely on taxpayer money to fund their comfy lifestyles and can see their seat on the gravy train disappearing unless they start following orders from their democratically elected commander in chief.

• Like 1

I think there is a difference between calling someone slow and calling them retard...and the clearly designed to offend rtard.

Again, I don't want to give the poster the attention they so crave, so that is all I will say on the matter.

It's okay snowflake, we're all friends in here.

I think there is a difference between calling someone slow and calling them retard...and the clearly designed to offend rtard.

Again, I don't want to give the poster the attention they so crave, so that is all I will say on the matter.

pork 'n' beans...

When you call someone "snowflake" you are calling them out for being sensitive and well-meaning. Yet those are always positive characteristics. I hope that, like queer, this mildly bullying pejorative will be reclaimed and turned around sooner or later.

• Like 2

Snowflake seems to make no sense at all and its use in this context is a fad, but I would venture that being sensitive and well-meaning are hardly the best qualifications when applied to the formulation of government policy. It's tough in the real world.

Its only as tough as you make it. And being the biggest dickhead in the playground doesn't make it any easier...

Snowflake seems to make no sense at all and its use in this context is a fad, but I would venture that being sensitive and well-meaning are hardly the best qualifications when applied to the formulation of government policy. It's tough in the real world.

Why? Sensitive and well-meaning does not preclude other characteristics.