Donald Trump

cropduster

It's okay snowflake, we're all friends in here.

When you call someone "snowflake" you are calling them out for being sensitive and well-meaning. Yet those are always positive characteristics. I hope that, like queer, this mildly bullying pejorative will be reclaimed and turned around sooner or later.

Are they always positive characteristics? Really? Not being able to discuss topics that might cause some form of internal angst and conflict whilst, as a defence mechanism, resorting to condescending remarks and coming across as a pseudo-intellectual with moral superiority, I would say is a rather large character flaw which sets you up for a tough life in the real world.

• Like 1

Are they always positive characteristics? Really? Not being able to discuss topics that might cause some form of internal angst and conflict whilst, as a defence mechanism, resorting to condescending remarks and coming across as a pseudo-intellectual with moral superiority, I would say is a rather large character flaw which sets you up for a tough life in the real world.

Trump seems a bit sensitive like that when it comes to crowd sizes, or criticism, or comedic mocking, or the popular vote numbers...

• Like 1

I believe that you are bright and articulate enough to respond to a poorly thought out or weak argument with a better argument. You don't need to be using put-downs.

• Like 1

Trump seems a bit sensitive like that when it comes to crowd sizes, or criticism, or comedic mocking, or the popular vote numbers...

The size of his hands, Hiliary's email servers, Democrats blocking his choice of SCOTUS...

He is a very delicate snowflake by Lxx's definition

Not really.

Just found it funny you lecturing about how big and bad the "real world" is, and as far as one would know you're a housebound recluse.

I run my own business which affords me the time to log on here whenever/wherever I want. It's the flexibility that working hard when I was younger gave me. I didn't get too preoccupied with ideals and things going on in the wider world I couldn't do anything about. Try it, I can guarantee it will enrich you.

• Like 2

Not really.

Just found it funny you lecturing about how big and bad the "real world" is, and as far as one would know you're a housebound recluse.

I run my own business which affords me the time to log on here whenever/wherever I want. It's the flexibility that working hard when I was younger gave me. I didn't get too preoccupied with ideals and things going on in the wider world I couldn't do anything about. Try it, I can guarantee it will enrich you.

If you say so...but then Woolley has the same back story for his character...

Not really.

If you say so...but then Woolley has the same back story for his character...

It may shock you but there may be many people out there who just crack on with life and see things for how the world really is, not some liberal ideal fantasy that some might like it to be.

• Like 4