Donald Trump

cropduster

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-ukraine-idUSKBN15U0U0

Russia said on Wednesday it would not hand back Crimea to Ukraine or discuss the matter with foreign partners after the White House said U.S. President Donald Trump expected the annexed Black Sea peninsula to be returned.

http://news.sky.com/story/trump-drops-us-support-for-two-state-solution-for-middle-east-peace-10769400

And also Trump drops the two-state solution regarding Israel and the Palestinian rebels, which people are whinging about but it wasn't working so... no big deal.

Edited by Tarne

He just isn't what you expect as a politician and it's shocking to the Washington insiders and the media circus. I've listened to businessmen more than I care to recall giving lectures and in heated negotiation, and his style doesn't shock me so much.

He has no gravitas.

He just isn't what you expect as a politician and it's shocking to the Washington insiders and the media circus. I've listened to businessmen more than I care to recall giving lectures and in heated negotiation, and his style doesn't shock me so much.

He has no gravitas.

I struggle to think of a contemporary politician that does.

He has no gravitas.

you should know.....