Donald Trump

cropduster

That photoshoot video is funny. She looks really uncomfortable and he looks like a shy teenage boy in a room full of girls, both being a bit pathetic really.

I'm not her biggest fan but she definitely isn't intellectually challenged. Merkel speaks German (obviously), Russian and English. Despite being born in West Germany she moved to East Germany as a child when her priest father moved the family there (can't be many families that made that move), so will have learnt Russian at school. I have heard her speak English but I think she isn't that confident speaking it she it is quite rare to hear her speak publicly in English.

Does Trump speak any languages other than English (badly)?

That photoshoot video is funny. She looks really uncomfortable and he looks like a shy teenage boy in a room full of girls, both being a bit pathetic really.

I'm not her biggest fan but she definitely isn't intellectually challenged.

A million "refugees" at large in her country, and more dumped on South Eastern Europe indicates otherwise.

I'm not her biggest fan but she definitely isn't intellectually challenged.

A million "refugees" at large in her country, and more dumped on South Eastern Europe indicates otherwise.

Please don't quote me out of context. You know that I was referring to her educational background. You and I might not necessarily agree with political decisions she has made but her educational background shows that she is not intellectually challenged.

Didn't endow her with a scintilla of common sense. Her book learning butters no parsnips with me if she ruins her country as an expression of her advanced evolution and misguided humanity. In a thread about Trump surely their contrasting policies and decisions are eminently contextual.