Donald Trump

cropduster

But you haven't destroyed anything.

You've dismissed one source (because they are mean to Trump) out of dozens I could provide and then flounced of like a rejected queen.

No wonder you hide behind an anonymous avatar...

Isn't it about time you created another account to post under now your credibility has disappeared from this one?

So it turns out the office spring of Drumpf now has an official post in the White House, but as an unpaid "advisor". That's extremely handy seeing as she already has an office down the corridor from daddy....sorry The President...

Despite having no experience or training for the post. But its totally not nepotism...honest guv...

Edited by RIchard Britten

So it turns out the office spring of Drumpf now has an official post in the White House, but as an unpaid "advisor". That's extremely handy seeing as she already has an office down the corridor from daddy....sorry The President...

Despite having no experience or training for the post. But its totally not nepotism...honest guv...

You're a young lad on the Isle of Man yet you're obsessed with where the President of the United States' daughter has an office. It's not normal behaviour. You need to get a life.

Reductio ad absurdum and ad hominem in the same post.

I would of though an interest in world politics should be commended in a (young lad...I'm 37).

And seeing as this is a thread about Donald Trump...but you don't want to discuss that do you?

The fact you're not a young lad but someone approaching middle age and hold such naïve views is even more worrying.

My point was just in reply to lxxx. I don't think he should take delight in the ignorance of people such as yourself because sadly there are so many of you and most of you are completely irrational or incapable of critical independent thinking that no argument or proof is enough to sway many of you. Rather than taking delight, I find it thoroughly depressing to be informed and aware in a society largely ignorant and mind controlled.

Edited by llap
  • Like 2