Donald Trump

cropduster

This whole thing is weird. All of a sudden this chemical attack happens. There is absolutely no rationale for Assad to have done it. Then the US administration's entire policy turns on a dime overnight? Nah. They've been nobbled by dark forces. I'm convinced.

This whole thing is weird. All of a sudden this chemical attack happens. There is absolutely no rationale for Assad to have done it. Then the US administration's entire policy turns on a dime overnight? Nah. They've been nobbled by dark forces. I'm convinced.

Why do you think Assad's cuddly regime didn't carry out the chemical attacks?

I do. Not because he's cuddly but because it is totally against his interests to have done so.

I do. Not because he's cuddly but because it is totally against his interests to have done so.

So who did it then?

It's not against his interests, it's just this time he got caught red handed. He's been suspected of doing it after Gouta for the past few years. His generals have almost carte blanche to do what they want. If Assad fell, it'd be a genocidal General that took over.

So who did it then?

Obviously I don't know. It's bloody fishy though.

Assad has previous, let's not forget that.

Plus the US tracked the aircraft to the target and back.

Eyewitnesses (but never forget the guy in the gorilla suit!) clocked a drone followed by the strike followed by the dead.

I would be amazed if the US ground assets (target designators) haven't already scooped up the evidence.

Assad has previous when he was desperate and thought he was going to lose. Now he's got Russia at his side and kicking his enemies aside. So just as he's got the upper hand he goes and does this to bring the whole thing down on his own head? It doesn't add up. Russians say it's a frame up and I don't know who to believe. It sure is at least convenient for those in the US who don't want Trump getting close to Putin. Very convenient.

• Like 1