Donald Trump

cropduster

I used to adopt the american strategy while playing civilisation on the computer years ago. Much more fun than the diplomatic method but i did fuck myself up and had to reload an earlier save a few times by just going a bit too megalomaniac on the military spending and not invading enough places to take over their resources in time to then head back home to quell the uprisings as a result of blowing all my dosh on guns and shit. Fair to say that unlike trump, i never had access to the print your own money cheat but i just hope he saved this game before he began it stoned up and coked off his box.

Edited by the stinking enigma
  • Like 1

So roughly $18 million on Tomahawks to damage the grass on the a runway in Syria and dropping the MOAB (which has a cost that varies from $16 million to $170,000 depending on which "news" outlet you choose to read) to kill 36 IS "terrorists"...

Good to see the American tax payers are getting value for their money...sorry...I meant to put share holders...

1 minute ago, Tarne said:

I dunno, $18 million to put the shit up Russia seems pretty worth it to me. 

How did he put the shit up Russia?  He warned them it was coming and it almost no real world effect.

All he did was boost the share value of Raytheon (who he has shares in) and made it look like he was "doing something".

I mean, I find the whole cost effectiveness of US weaponry silly too (especially airstrikes against a man with an AK sat in a random building somewhere) but it does show their effective economy. In fact, the whole thing showcases "Yeah, American lives are super costly to us, so we'll just shoot from safety thanks." 

Which is a strength on one hand but also a huge weakness.