NASA controversies

Chinahand

That is a fair comment, but why does its design give the appearance of a sturdy metal door, but it bends like thin plastic or even cardboard.

Another thing is, if weight is a problem then why do they take up fancy dress costumes (yes the pop awards a couple of weeks ago for 1 example) and guitars and various other amusing props for the TV shows they put on, but skimp on a heavier door? The two doors behind this hatch would also have to be airtight...

Why is weight a problem in near zero gravity, they built it in parts and assembled it up there didn't they.

You're a complete fucking idiot. Do you have to ask someone to cook your dinner for you?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With so many controversies connected to NASA I am starting to think it is done on purpose, the SEX in the clouds of the latest earth composite, was it perhaps a graphics artist trying to blow the whistle. Seeing Timmy in his fancy dress costume for the BRITS, I thought to myself at the time, was this already there for special occasions or did he pack it fully knowing he was going to do this BRITS event in the future, you see it all seems rather scripted to me.

Take major tom with his guitar doing Space Oddity recently.

Look at it, you really think that was taken on this ISS construct 300 miles above earth travelling at 17,000 mph (these stats may be inaccurate as I am not bothering to look them up)

1: who took the footage of the first few seconds of the video? I don't see a long selfie stick...Another craft, rather professionally filming the ISS from above?

2: It looks pretty well done to me, my home videos never turn out this well, so I can only assume that either the ghost of Stanley helped out or, not only did they rocket him up a Guitar in this weight sensitive environment, but they sent up a cameraman, lighting crew and some rather hefty equipment to film to this very good quality

I am not being a wind up merchant, I am seriously suggesting that this was recorded in a studio, and pieced together with CGI and green screen technology, the sound quality, picture quality and lighting are beautifully done, no way is another astronaut filming this with a hand held camera, as we are led to believe.

Its as frustrating as the Flat Earth issue really, some truths mixed into a barrel of lies, making it almost impossible to tell which is which.

Yeah, the shadows are all wrong and you can't see the stars out the window.

And why is his shirt billowing when there's no air in space??????

Guitars shouldn't work in an airless environment either.

Neither should people, come to think of it.

It's all hooey.

Bobbie Bobster: Did you see that music video that Chinahand posted on the zero G planethumbsup.gif

Why yes, yes I did. It would have been hard not to, it came up about a dozen times in my twitter feed.

I'm not going to get into a debate with you Gerry, but for general interest, it's quite easy to tell the difference between the high-quality microgravity environment of the ISS and the much lower quality one experienced on parabolic flights.

Guitars on the ISS - can't you see sheeple, that is clearly proof of the conspiracy ... erm ... I wonder what Gerry thinks about the Lego, Christmas decorations and electric organ.

And yes, evidence of pre-planning of Tim Peake's Brit Awards performance is clearly impossible - it has only been known that he would be on the ISS during this time since 2013, how could they possible have organized a pre-recorded message, it has to have been faked - did you see his tuxedo - it must have weighed grams, grams I tell you.

There are absolutely no reasonable explanations other than lies lies lies from NASA.

Also no space craft has ever been close to the ISS in orbit and so it is totally, like totally impossible to have pictures of it from outside.

Wake up people, these rocket launches by the Yanks, Ariane, Russians, Chinese, Indians, North Koreans, private companies and billionaires are just to trick you - they are all a part of the conspiracy - ALL of them are in on it. Think about that!

Gerry, how can you of all people doubt the possibility of being on a different planet?

I don't really follow what you mean by this.

*sigh*

Archived