FAT people

Manx Fitness

Mmmmm jammy dodgers taste so much better than protein shakes.

You are a very angry person. Maybe you need more bacon in your life and less hammer of keyboards.

I have bacon every morning after jogging. Don't need protein shakes. If you jog early in the morning your body burns fat during the day, so the bacon doesn't make me fat. :)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmmmm jammy dodgers taste so much better than protein shakes.

You are a very angry person. Maybe you need more bacon in your life and less hammer of keyboards.

I have bacon every morning after jogging. Don't need protein shakes. If you jog early in the morning your body burns fat during the day, so the bacon doesn't make me fat. smile.png

Now I eat bacon only occasionally. Maybe you aren't as "fit" as you are making out.

And anyone who knows their fitness knows that jogging is a very inefficient way of burning calories.

More misguided moral eqivalency.

Idiot.

Care to explain your response like an adult with a reasonable and well thought approach or are you just going to through out some terms and insults?

When I see you coming up with an original thought and not one based on your over-wheening populist idealism I might find the time to ellicit a reasonable and well thought approach.

Until then ...

More misguided moral eqivalency.

Idiot.

Care to explain your response like an adult with a reasonable and well thought approach or are you just going to through out some terms and insults?

When I see you coming up with an original thought and not one based on your over-wheening populist idealism I might find the time to ellicit a reasonable and well thought approach.

Until then ...

I'll take that as a "no shan't won't can't" response.

I recently heard of a custom in place in England whereby the mayor, prior to accepting the chain was publicly weighed and at the the end of their term of office was again publicly re-weighed and the local population could make a judgement as to their conduct ("nose-bag"wise) and were given an opportunity to voice their opinion.

Sounds like a custom that could be adopted here for politicians and senior grade CS perhaps flowers.gif

Edit to add....... custom in High Wycombe , allegedly by royal proclamation (Queen Liz 1) to ascertain if the incumbent had been living off the fat of the land at the ratepayers expense.

"What's not to like?"

The amount of obese and morbidly obese health workers at our local infirmary is disgusting and is a bad show. There are most certainly more overweight staff than not.

This.

Mrs Woolley, who is extremely fit, and covers about 2000 miles a year on foot, was rendered speechless (not a regular occurrence) at being told at Nobles that she "needed to lose a couple of pounds". The woman dispensing this sage advice was 20 years younger and needed to lose at least 3 stones!

I recently heard of a custom in place in England whereby the mayor, prior to accepting the chain was publicly weighed and at the the end of their term of office was again publicly re-weighed and the local population could make a judgement as to their conduct ("nose-bag"wise) and were given an opportunity to voice their opinion.

"What's not to like?"

Gloriously random.

Why not go the whole hog and use the ducking stool?

Archived