FAT people

Manx Fitness

Apart from a username and some comments about a personal thought as to why large people should not be in Government, MF (Manx Fitness) does not say anything about him personally and for all I know, they may be fat? (I will say that the person is a he, unless stated otherwise)

It would therefore be prudent that MF describes himself and gives some indication as to his age, weight, height, size shoes, type of job (office, manual, instructor etc), what type of physique, types of daily exercise, whereabouts he exercises (inside in gym, home, outside), amounts of exercise per day and types of diet including any tablets or medication.

If he can answer them truthfully and its not copied and pasted from the internet, then he is a person who I could at least listen to.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from a username and some comments about a personal thought as to why large people should not be in Government, MF (Manx Fitness) does not say anything about him personally and for all I know, they may be fat? (I will say that the person is a he, unless stated otherwise)

It would therefore be prudent that MF describes himself and gives some indication as to his age, weight, height, size shoes, type of job (office, manual, instructor etc), what type of physique, types of daily exercise, whereabouts he exercises (inside in gym, home, outside), amounts of exercise per day and types of diet including any tablets or medication.

If he can answer them truthfully and its not copied and pasted from the internet, then he is a person who I could at least listen to.

He will if you will ...

I share all that info and you'll listen to me? Thanks for the offer Manxy but there's a really interesting looking plant in my garden I think would be more worth my effort........

He will if you will ...

I am not the one making the initial judgement of others by their weight.

For all we know he could be this guy:

post-36007-0-62716500-1450028560_thumb.jpg

I share all that info and you'll listen to me? Thanks for the offer Manxy but there's a really interesting looking plant in my garden I think would be more worth my effort........

Touche 'sport', no offence meant but nice come back all the same thumbsup.gif

I recently heard of a custom in place in England whereby the mayor, prior to accepting the chain was publicly weighed and at the the end of their term of office was again publicly re-weighed and the local population could make a judgement as to their conduct ("nose-bag"wise) and were given an opportunity to voice their opinion.

Sounds like a custom that could be adopted here for politicians and senior grade CS perhaps flowers.gif

Edit to add....... custom in High Wycombe , allegedly by royal proclamation (Queen Liz 1) to ascertain if the incumbent had been living off the fat of the land at the ratepayers expense.

"What's not to like?"

I request an immediate fat thinwa be issued on the bloody lot of them.

I wonder why portly people tend to be jovial while the thinner people at the other end of the scale are almost always quite angry and bitter.

Perhaps happiness is stored in fat and they inadvertently purge joy from their body by eating too many vegetables and burning off all the happy by running pointlessly in circles, grinding all their leg joints up under the process. (Then expecting them to be replaced surgically when they're older.)

Archived