Nasty bikers at it again.....

manxb&b

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone got a spare girlfriend as I've never had a real one, well apart from my mum and my sister but they've both chucked me for being a sniveling little coward and complete loser.

Fixed.

Anyone got a spare girlfriend as I've never had a real one, well apart from my mum and my sister but they've both chucked me for being a sniveling little coward and complete loser.

Fixed.

Oh you are so mean....hidden behind your keyboard...

This is a bit boring really

The thread was deliberately designed to start another pro/anti biker argument and after about 4 posts you're flinging personal insults. Just go back to one thread where you engage in the same cycle of abuse.

Fixed.

Oh you are so mean....hidden behind your keyboard...

Lol, every time you post you make your self look like even more of a cunt, if that's possible. You accuse me of hiding behind my keyboard yet what happened last time you spouted a load of your gobshite at me and I invited you for a meet up in the real world? Yeah that's right you filled your pants full of kak and went crying to mummy and anyone else who'd listen. You obviously have some sort of mental impairment, maybe an anxiety disorder and you keep running out of meds, but whatever, you just bore me now so I think I'll stick you on the ignore list.

This is a bit boring really

The thread was deliberately designed to start another pro/anti biker argument and after about 4 posts you're flinging personal insults. Just go back to one thread where you engage in the same cycle of abuse.

If you find it boring don't fucking read it, simples. And the thread was started to applaud a good deed well done and with a tongue in cheek title.

Archived