Nasty bikers at it again.....

manxb&b

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a bit boring really

The thread was deliberately designed to start another pro/anti biker argument and after about 4 posts you're flinging personal insults. Just go back to one thread where you engage in the same cycle of abuse.

If you find it boring don't fucking read it, simples. And the thread was started to applaud a good deed well done and with a tongue in cheek title.

No it's not tongue in cheek - you could have just said "some people who ride bikes do nice thing" but you didn't want to highlight a good deed you wanted to pick a fight with people who dislike bikers

And I ventured into the thread to see what it was all about and then you started your little tiff on this thread that you've been holding onto since TT or whenever it all kicked off. And rmanx delivered the fight all too easily.

Lol. This needs to go in the MF comedic gems category immediately.

Brilliant! Your username suggests you like.... men, ten of them, big and black.

The thread was deliberately designed to start another pro/anti biker argument and after about 4 posts you're flinging personal insults. Just go back to one thread where you engage in the same cycle of abuse.

If you find it boring don't fucking read it, simples. And the thread was started to applaud a good deed well done and with a tongue in cheek title.

No it's not tongue in cheek - you could have just said "some people who ride bikes do nice thing" but you didn't want to highlight a good deed you wanted to pick a fight with people who dislike bikers

And I ventured into the thread to see what it was all about and then you started your little tiff on this thread that you've been holding onto since TT or whenever it all kicked off. And rmanx delivered the fight all too easily.

Sorry, I keep forgetting you know everything. And so many self righteous smart arsed pricks on forum one must be some kind of record. Oh, and dumino, I reckon most bikers won't give flying fuck whether you draw another breath or not so they'll probably be able to cope with you not liking them.

Sorry, I keep forgetting you know everything. And so many self righteous smart arsed pricks on forum one must be some kind of record. Oh, and dumino, I reckon most bikers won't give flying fuck whether you draw another breath or not so they'll probably be able to cope with you not liking them.

The MF version of How to make friends, and influence people...

You're trying too hard Manxb&b. I've never met a biker that I didn't like (Not that I remember anyway) and as a rule they're a good bunch of people. But I'm one of those who straddle the fence on the T.T. so you probably have me in your sights too. It's not about the people who ride 'em, it's about the safety of the T.T.

You're trying too hard Manxb&b. I've never met a biker that I didn't like (Not that I remember anyway) and as a rule they're a good bunch of people. But I'm one of those who straddle the fence on the T.T. so you probably have me in your sights too. It's not about the people who ride 'em, it's about the safety of the T.T.

The safety could be improved if the standard of rider was addressed.

Archived