American Presidential Elections 2016

Chinahand

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stupid people let their emotions make decisions.

How would you prove this statement?

I mean we could show the countless hours of video footage of Trump supporters declaring their love for the Orange Overlord, and when shown with a rational and reasoned counter argument that he is a racist, xenophobic, multi-bankrupt, many times married, serial litigation junkie, they just repeated their love for the Tangerine Tyrant.

But evidence doesn't sit well with the type of people who voted for UKIP or Trump.

You talk as if the alternative was any less immoral, any less crooked, any more sincere and any more electable.

It is apathy that allowed Brexit and Trump to happen.

Trumpism is also due to 8 years of Obama and his puppeteers and the blinkered, dreamboat liberal-elite allowing their agenda cloud their judgement and underestimate the will/stupidity (delete as you think appropriate) of the people/voters.

Trumpism is also due to 8 years of Obama and his puppeteers and the blinkered, dreamboat liberal-elite allowing their agenda cloud their judgement and underestimate the will/stupidity (delete as you think appropriate) of the people/voters.

Can I just clarify that I didn't say those words above and your editing skills need improving.

What policies/actions of Obama do you think were not in the best interests of the country?

As tone is difficult on the internet I want to explicitly state that I'm asking because I'm interested in understanding your viewpoint.

Trumpism is also due to 8 years of Obama and his puppeteers and the blinkered, dreamboat liberal-elite allowing their agenda cloud their judgement and underestimate the will/stupidity (delete as you think appropriate) of SOME the people/voters.

Corrected for you.

What, specifically, should the blinkered, dreamboat liberal-elite have done differently? What was the will of the people that was ignored?

Stupid people let their emotions make decisions.

How would you prove this statement?

I mean we could show the countless hours of video footage of Trump supporters declaring their love for the Orange Overlord, and when shown with a rational and reasoned counter argument that he is a racist, xenophobic, multi-bankrupt, many times married, serial litigation junkie, they just repeated their love for the Tangerine Tyrant.

But evidence doesn't sit well with the type of people who voted for UKIP or Trump.

You talk as if the alternative was any less immoral, any less crooked, any more sincere and any more electable.

They're both pretty piss-poor, but Trump is demonstrably worse. To my knowledge we've never before seen a campaign where a Presidential Candidate and his team repeatedly say "That never happened" and "Trump never said that" about things that were literally on video. And the fact that it hasn't stopped him winning sends a dangerous message. As does the fact that not releasing his tax returns hasn't stopped him winning. For 40 years that's been done, and you can bet your ass no Presidential Candidate ever will again.

Can I just clarify that I didn't say those words above and your editing skills need improving.

Yeah, sorry about that.

Shock news for quilp...politicians are lying, cheating, scumbags...

I noticed in one of your rants you mentioned that Bill Clinton was a junkie, other than some ranting right wing conspiracy sites I couldn't find anything even remotely credible to back it up (hardly surprising).

In the choice between Clinton (former Secretary of State and First Lady) and Trump (a failed business man, WWF Wrestling participant and pretty much all the "ist" terms going, I know which I would prefer to lead one of the largest and most powerful nations in the world.

What, specifically, should the blinkered, dreamboat liberal-elite have done differently? What was the will of the people that was ignored?

How long have you got? But to sum it up, globalisation of world finance and manufacture and liberal policies at home. So whatever they perceive is in the interests of those lobbies they will vote against.

I am no fan of Trump, but I CAN see why what he says appeals to people, and they don't have to be stupid.

I am no fan of Trump, but I CAN see why what he says appeals to people, and they don't have to be stupid.

But as with Farage and Brexit, it was all bollocks "we're gonna build a wall", no you're not. "We'll kick out all the Muslims", no you wont.

He has relied on the idiot under class and played on their misguide fears and mistrust.

Archived