American Presidential Elections 2016

Chinahand

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant wait for the recriminations from the right wingers, nut jobs, racists, etc when he does nothing about Wall Street, Muslims, doesn't build the wall and America stays pretty much the same as it is.

Of course he'll do nothing about Wall Street. He made his money in real estate in New York, you don't get to be a billionaire without befriending the money powers in that city.

ETA: His campaign finance manager is a Goldham Sachs alumni.

The Trump vote was a protest vote, nothing of any real significance will change but the disaffected many have expended a lot of energy and may now take a collective sigh of misguided relief, before meeting the new boss, much the same as the old boss.

Which I why I don't understand otherwise rational people on here getting so heated about it.

Of course he'll do nothing about Wall Street. He made his money in real estate in New York, you don't get to be a billionaire without befriending the money powers in that city.

The Trump vote was a protest vote, nothing of any real significance will change but the disaffected many have expended a lot of energy and may now take a collective sigh of misguided relief, before meeting the new boss, much the same as the old boss.

Which I why I don't understand otherwise rational people on here getting so heated about it.

Obama was very frustrated about his lack of power, so you may be right. However, he was fighting a republican controlled congress. Politicians want power, so they sway with the public opinion. I think Trump will be given much more power than Obama.

Obama was very frustrated about his lack of power, so you may be right. However, he was fighting a republican controlled congress. Politicians want power, so they sway with the public opinion. I think Trump will be given much more power than Obama.

Hardly surprising seeing as Trump isn't a Black Democrat in a Republican majority.

Hardly surprising seeing as Trump isn't a Black Democrat in a Republican majority.

However he is very much a vocal nationalist in a globalist-leaning establishment. He'll be let off the leash on a few national issues to placate the masses but internationally he'll be told these are jobs for the big boys.

However he is very much a vocal nationalist in a globalist-leaning establishment. He'll be let off the leash on a few national issues to placate the masses but internationally he'll be told these are jobs for the big boys.

I hope you're right.

I fear you're wrong.

I hope you're right.

I fear you're wrong.

I hope I'm wrong but I fear I'm right.

Too much time and effort has gone into these globalist trade deals to let a populist temporary resident of the White House scupper long held plans.

Archived