American Presidential Elections 2016

Chinahand

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or shot.

I was only wondering when was the last p0t sh0t at a president and would it be a 'where were you' moment 'when Trump got elected' like 'where were you when JFK....' (a lot probably not born !)

whether it was just the media selective reporting, or me getting bored and changing channel, but I don't recall either side tallking about any policies they were proposing, just a slagging match :lol:

whether it was just the media selective reporting, or me getting bored and changing channel, but I don't recall either side tallking about any policies they were proposing, just a slagging match :lol:

Does that really merit smiley-lol HTML? Is it really all just a bit of a laugh?

Anyhow, here is the policy agenda for those who cannot be bothered to find out:

What will President Donald Trump do?

Hinckley shooting Reagan.

It is rather curious how he has been released from prison only a few months ago. He tried to kill Reagan and used Catcher In The Rye (good book) allegedly* to gain notoriety by being associated with the two; one would imagine that even only attempting to kill two presidents would have a similar appeal.

* I say "allegedly" because he was an obvious victim of COINTELPRO mind control.

Congratulations, Mr Trump. On behalf of the 1% of the island's population with an IQ above 60, we wish you the best of luck.

An IQ of 61 doesn't really count though does it mate?

Ooooh...look! A squirrel.

I didn't realise you had an IQ of 61. Let me re-phrase: On behalf of the 0.999% of the island's population with an IQ above 61, we wish you the best of luck.

Congratulations, Mr Trump. On behalf of the 1% of the island's population with an IQ above 60, we wish you the best of luck.

An IQ of 61 doesn't really count though does it mate?

Ooooh...look! A squirrel.

I didn't realise you had an IQ of 61. Let me re-phrase: On behalf of the 0.999% of the island's population with an IQ above 61, we wish you the best of luck.

Fair enough...we're going to need it.

Just been doing some reading on the result of the election. It appears that the majority of the Americans who voted supported Clinton.

The reason Trump won was thanks to the Electoral College system.

I know that this is their system, however, it hardly seems very democratic.

Archived