American Presidential Elections 2016

Chinahand

I'm incapable of even half arsed pretending to fully or otherwise understand it, but when there is a crash in the market like today then what sort of people generally do the low selling and thus lose money? Is it individual investors or more sort of pension funds, insurance etc? http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-09/icahn-left-trump-victory-party-to-bet-1-billion-on-u-s-stocks

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whether it was just the media selective reporting, or me getting bored and changing channel, but I don't recall either side tallking about any policies they were proposing, just a slagging match laugh.png

Does that really merit smiley-lol HTML? Is it really all just a bit of a laugh?

Anyhow, here is the policy agenda for those who cannot be bothered to find out:

What will President Donald Trump do?

sorry, that slagging match was the most ludicrous disgraceful affair and deserves a laugh or an angry !

Like calling brexiters stupid and racist, calling Trump supporters the same is wrong. White people are humans too, which the left seems to conveniently forget.

Some are racist and stupid (on both sides), most are not, and are sick of being called racist and stupid.

I'm still amazed he won as from my point of view Obama was a good president, but calling his supporters stupid racists just ensures they'll never switch allegiance

Like calling brexiters stupid and racist, calling Trump supporters the same is wrong (Well, in your opinion anyway...!)

So put some numbers around the voting:

"There was also a big swing for voters without a high school diploma, with Mr Trump leading 51% to Mrs Clinton's 45%."

post-156-0-96717300-1478764887_thumb.png

post-156-0-77576000-1478764981_thumb.png

Hmmm - you sure about that Tarne? After all Trump is going to build a wall along the Mexican border. He's going to hunt down the "illegals" and deport them. If their country won't take them back then their country will no longer get US visas etc etc.

So what sort of person would find those attractive policies?

Source - the ever trustworthy Aunty Beeb http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37922587

So what sort of person would find those attractive policies?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/09/former-ku-klux-klan-leader-congratulates-trump--and-thanks-wikil/

Duke, who unsuccessfully ran for Louisiana Senate, told his Twitter followers: “Make no mistake about it, our people have played a HUGE role in electing Trump!”

In another tweet he said: “Donald J. Trump now has the chance to become one of the greatest Americans to have ever lived - we have the moral high ground, 100%!”

DO you get the impression that by "our people" and "we have the moral high ground" he might not be talking in a particularly inclusive fashion?

Unfortunately we have to face the fact that the world has dumbed down at an ever increasing rate since 1945.

It's not the meek that will inherit the world, it's the thickos.

The meek DID inherit the Earth. And fucked it up totally.

How would the meek fuck the world up?

Like calling brexiters stupid and racist, calling Trump supporters the same is wrong. White people are humans too, which the left seems to conveniently forget.

Some are racist and stupid (on both sides), most are not, and are sick of being called racist and stupid.

I'm still amazed he won as from my point of view Obama was a good president, but calling his supporters stupid racists just ensures they'll never switch allegiance

Godwin alert.

I have some sympathy with Brexiters when it comes to that argument. But not Trump He's come out with the most blatant racist rhetoric of any Western leader or realistically hopeful leader since Hitler. He is undeniably racist. And he has purposely targeted racist support. To not highlight it would be wrong. If people are claiming that they support him despite his blatant racism, obvious lies and stupid proclamations, but for some other reason, then it had better be a fucking good reason.

Archived