American Presidential Elections 2016

Chinahand

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see Trump lasting too long as president. He only wanted to beat the other candidates in the election and he's done that now. I think he'll quit.

I disagree. He's 70 now, what's he gonna do with the rest of his days with billions in the bank. He doesn't need to do any more business deals but will want the buzz and an excuse to get up in the mornings.

Farage and Trump pretend to be anti-establishment but they aren't. They are nothing like the proverbial man on the street.

That's it - Farage, Trump, Boris, Cameron, Corbyn, May, Osbourne, Gove are all privately or selectively educated, all live or represent affluent urban or posh suburban middle class areas and have used disquiet in working class areas to advance their careers. And Brexit and Protectist America is their making, they've exploited the disenfranchisement of the working classes but it's not them and their friends that will feel the pain - it's the people they've tricked into supporting the faux "revolution" that will.

And everyone will be too busy blaming each other to ever really notice that fact

TRUMP is not a serious contender, he is a hand up to the White house for Hilary, it was decided long ago...

Come on Gerry then, is it a conspiracy that your conspiracy didn't transpire?

I am as surprised as most are on this result, who knows what's going on. I am happy about the outcome, it shows the biased media and clearly rigged polls did not influence the voters decision as it was planned. Trump and the brexit were apparent blows to the establishment, this makes me happy, because perhaps people are starting to see it now, so they picked the lesser of two evils, well I hope they did anyway.

I don't see Trump lasting too long as president. He only wanted to beat the other candidates in the election and he's done that now. I think he'll quit.

I disagree. He's 70 now, what's he gonna do with the rest of his days with billions in the bank. He doesn't need to do any more business deals but will want the buzz and an excuse to get up in the mornings.

He will be impeached long before he gets to retire.

Archived