American Presidential Elections 2016

Chinahand

It's easy for him to do it on a keyboard. Using the same derogatory tone and language in person on the street he'd get a bloody nose so they prefer to gossip amongst each other in coffee shops and sneer out the windows at the great unwashed.

I would just as happily say the same thing face to face.

And if someone has to resort to violence to get their "point" across, well it says all I need to know about them and their point.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It comes from the certainty of being right all of your life, having this view reinforced by media and authorities, and believing that things can only be this way. If you think the wrong way you might be sent on a "diversity awareness" course or similar. It's reminiscent of, although obviously more politically correct than, the experience of Soviet dissidents who were sent east for "re-education" in the delights of communism, another example from history where things could only be a certain way. Until it all changed.

God you can't help with the smuggery and self assuredness can you?

It's the superiority complex coupled with the child like naivety and the assumed monopoly on wisdom that these people have. The combination truly takes the breath away.

Would you like a slice of the irony cake your shovelling out?

Is it like yours? You know, like when you are calling people racist, stupid and xenophobic? But you're right of course, aren't you? So that's all OK.

It comes from the certainty of being right all of your life, having this view reinforced by media and authorities, and believing that things can only be this way. If you think the wrong way you might be sent on a "diversity awareness" course or similar. It's reminiscent of, although obviously more politically correct than, the experience of Soviet dissidents who were sent east for "re-education" in the delights of communism, another example from history where things could only be a certain way. Until it all changed.

God you can't help with the smuggery and self assuredness can you?

I admit it's difficult when addressing you.

Is it like yours? You know, like when you are calling people racist, stupid and xenophobic? But you're right of course, aren't you? So that's all OK.

When people say or do racist, stupid or xenophobic things I see no problem in calling them racist, stupid or xenophobic.

Where is the issue in that?

When people say or do racist, stupid or xenophobic things I see no problem in calling them racist, stupid or xenophobic.

The eye of the beholder?

It's easy for him to do it on a keyboard. Using the same derogatory tone and language in person on the street he'd get a bloody nose so they prefer to gossip amongst each other in coffee shops and sneer out the windows at the great unwashed.

And if someone has to resort to violence to get their "point" across, well it says all I need to know about them and their point.

It's you that's missing the point. If you have to resort to attempting to belittle people or insulting them to get your point across then it says everything you need to know about you and your point.

Ahhh but do you ever retract or apologise when you are proved to be wrong?

It would appear that you do ,at times ,attempt to justify the unjustifiable ......... and call others "stupid" laugh.png

Just sayingflowers.gif

It's you that's missing the point. If you have to resort to attempting to belittle people or insulting them to get your point across then it says everything you need to know about you and your point.

Ahhh but do you ever retract or apologise when you are proved to be wrong?

It would appear that you do ,at times attempt to justify the unjustifiable .

Just sayingflowers.gif

If I am shown to be wrong in a reasonable way, then yes I will.

Congratulations...you managed to carry out a simple task. If you had done that in the first place, it would have saved a page of text wouldn't it/

a task that clearly "rmanx" was incapable of, before casting doubt on the veracity of my comment.

As for "saved a page of text" some may observe that you could follow that mantra in relation to some of your postsflowers.gif

hope this helps

Archived