American Presidential Elections 2016

Chinahand

Why Trunp won a record 81% of "Evangelical" voters

Because evangelicals are idiots of the highest magnitude...of course they were going to vote for the conservative Jesus

This debate will go no where while each side continually accuses the other side of being idiots, racists, naive, foolish etc.

Trump is not a natural fit with evangelicals - you may find their beliefs incomprehensible rmanx, but branding them idiots isn't going to give you any insight into them, and it is quite an important political task to understand how Trump was able to mobilise the constituencies he did, and what made these constituencies reject a pretty mainstream social democrat, which is very much what Hillary's stated "public" (hee hee) position was.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why Trunp won a record 81% of "Evangelical" voters

Because evangelicals are idiots of the highest magnitude.....

Yep. Right up there with the liberals.

FFS! Just give your arse a chance eh?

I can't help the way things are!!

You mean you can't help dissing liberals?

Perhaps you should seek some professional help as it's starting to colour everything you post eg:

This was a more valuable lesson on the realities of life than anything they are likely to have learned from a teacher that day. Digest for future use. The young teacher's intervention was allegorical for the liberal assault on the natural way of things in recent decades.

You mean you can't help dissing liberals?

Perhaps you should seek some professional help as it's starting to colour everything you post

Jeez. Blind leading the blind then. Think I'll stay in the real world in that case, thanks all the same.

You see?

Frankly I don't think it's funny and definitely neither should you....

Archived