American Presidential Elections 2016

Chinahand

Here are Clinton's, Trumps, and Bloomberg's convention speeches.

I will say Bloomberg's is the shortest and makes most of the points I consider important why Trump isn't suitable to be the next president.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of those people in the crowd at Hillary's speech were paid seat fillers, $50 per seat....This selection is a total farce.

LOL 700 paid actors wanted.....just another glitch in the matrix.

http://9gag.com/gag/a9YnybK/paid-seat-fillers-at-hillary-democratic-national-convention

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/wow-dnc-advertisers-actors-fill-seats-dnc-convention/

Trump has as much chance of being US president than I have winning the Euromillions lottery next weekend...and I don't have a ticket.

The trouble is that 6 months ago we all would have said the same about him being the selected Presidential candidate...

He has tapped into the (up until recently silent) under belly of American society.

Have you seen the footage of people being attacked at Trump rallies and being publicly applauded for their actions?

Because Trump has got away with saying horrible things on a national (and international) platform, he has emboldened the undesirable (your racists, xenophobes, homophobes, misogynists, etc) and whipped them up and roused them into a baying, frothing mouthed horde.

There is a very real threat of Trump being elected, and if he is America is going to rapidly become more akin to a third world country.

He has tapped into the (up until recently silent) under belly of American society. Have you seen the footage of people being attacked at Trump rallies and being publicly applauded for their actions? Because Trump has got away with saying horrible things on a national (and international) platform, he has emboldened the undesirable (your racists, xenophobes, homophobes, misogynists, etc) and whipped them up and roused them into a baying, frothing mouthed horde. There is a very real threat of Trump being elected, and if he is America is going to rapidly become more akin to a third world country.

If it is only those groups that will vote for him are you saying that they comprise the majority of the electorate? Is it not more realistic to assume that he is also speaking to a wider group of the disaffected and unlistened to anti-globalisation constituency who see nothing coming to them from conventional politicians? It certainly should be seen as a wake up call. There have been a few of those lately.

I wonder how many american wish they could vote for neither of them being elected? Trump is clearly mental and there is something unsettling about Clinton. I do find the whole american presidential electoral system bizarre, it really is more like some sort of reality tv show than democracy. I have a few american friends over here and they are completely bemused by the whole thing.

Archived