American Presidential Elections 2016

Chinahand

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure Trump has already been there, hillary used to be a looker. But yeah, looking more and more like Hillary will win. I'm not as confident as I used to be after the brexit shocker but there we go. Not long til we find out. I'll be in the US at the time too, so it'll be interesting to be feet on the ground!

All too many of the hundreds of jobs on the job centre have also either already gone months ago and are still being advertised, or 7 jobs are actually the same one job being advertised by 7 agencies, and often the actual company themselves.

There's a lot of government BS in these 'stats'.

But that's in their interest to make it look more positive than reality.

Pretty much Albert. A better figure would be the amount of people of working age claiming benefits of any sort, as that would show those working part time and needing top ups, those on incapacity, those gaming the system, etc.

But well good luck on getting that in a regular basis.

I'm pretty sure Trump has already been there, hillary used to be a looker. But yeah, looking more and more like Hillary will win. I'm not as confident as I used to be after the brexit shocker but there we go. Not long til we find out. I'll be in the US at the time too, so it'll be interesting to be feet on the ground!

Er..bullshitter alert.

Well - I try to be.

I am a Member of The Druid Network,

Druidic Dawn,

And Honourary Member of the Druids of Albion,

A Druidic Member of Celtic Buddhism.

And I am the Druidistic Pagans Forum Moderator for a website called 'BowlandCentral.com'.

Sometimes I succeed at it - Sometimes I fail at it. Depends on who you ask.

3X3

Archived