Farewell Keith Emerson.....

kevster

I remember going through a really shitty period with an inherited business partner I loathed in the early 90's - every day was a battle of wills. I used to gird my loins on the drive to work each day with ELP's version of Jerusalem. Other favourites Karn Evil 9 and of course Fanfare.

I suppose this is going to be a regular thing now - all my musical heroes whilst a kid are into their 70's or older.

I remember going through a really shitty period with an inherited business partner I loathed in the early 90's - every day was a battle of wills. I used to gird my loins on the drive to work each day with ELP's version of Jerusalem.

Effluence Lake and Peters.

I remember going through a really shitty period with an inherited business partner I loathed in the early 90's - every day was a battle of wills. I used to gird my loins on the drive to work each day with ELP's version of Jerusalem. Other favourites Karn Evil 9 and of course Fanfare.

I suppose this is going to be a regular thing now - all my musical heroes whilst a kid are into their 70's or older.

Welcome back my friend to the show that never ends.....

Archived