Brussels Attacks

Rhumsaa

im sorry but i just find it a little hard to believe miley cyrus and joey essex have had time in their busy schedules to take the time out to actually pray for these people they have never met.

I doubt Joey Essex knows where Brussels is.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So bets on where the next attack will take place this year? We had 2 big ones in Paris last year, 1 in Brussels so far this year... reckon the evil Muslims will do it on EU Referendum day in the UK just to try and mess things up?

So bets on where the next attack will take place this year? We had 2 big ones in Paris last year, 1 in Brussels so far this year... reckon the evil Muslims will do it on EU Referendum day in the UK just to try and mess things up?

Hmmm certain elements moan about Muslims coming into the country because of evil EU...

"Muslims" carry out terror attacks in Europe

Said certain elements start crying "we're next, see we told you they were evil"

It could almost be considered a narrative...

Unbelievable this could happen but then again this is the main problem Liberal Europe has in the war on terror

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35911401

So they've let the main suspect go already through lack of evidence? You'd think they could at least invoke terror legislation and hold him for an extra week to allow more information to come to light? No wonder Europe can't fight these bastards. Completely unbelievable they could release so soon when the face is plastered all over CCTV and they've said he is their main suspect. Even if he had a rock solid alibi you'd think they could at least hold him longer to make sure - in the U.S the fucker would still be detained awaiting trial 10 years from now.

Unbelievable this could happen but then again this is the main problem Liberal Europe has in the war on terror

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35911401

So they've let the main suspect go already through lack of evidence? You'd think they could at least invoke terror legislation and hold him for an extra week to allow more information to come to light? No wonder Europe can't fight these bastards. Completely unbelievable they could release so soon when the face is plastered all over CCTV and they've said he is their main suspect. Even if he had a rock solid alibi you'd think they could at least hold him longer to make sure - in the U.S the fucker would still be detained awaiting trial 10 years from now.

Yes, why let a thing like due process and justice for all get in the way?

The second we step off our perch as the "better man" and cast aside our principles to fight dirty then what is the point of having our principles if they are so easily cast aside when inconvenient?

I think that the speed that the media put these CCTV images out on screen along with the names of the bombers was suspiciously quick.

Take away habeas corpus and due process and you will be living in the dark ages so lamented by the Catholic church.

Lets not forget the best efforts for death toll of the Catholic / Atheist trained regimes of the 20th century

Sorry hillshepherd, I disagree.

I don't think that these individuals carry out these atrocities to damage expensive assets. I believe that they do it for the publicity.

Now - where or when on the isle of Man could they carry out an atrocity, and get worldwide coverage?

How about the TT?

The Island is a very soft target. I see that the SAS are now going to fly to any required destination in the UK. Who do we have to protect us?

Maybe it will be ISIS who finally put a stop to the TT.

I don't think that these individuals carry out these atrocities to damage expensive assets. I believe that they do it for the publicity.

Now - where or when on the isle of Man could they carry out an atrocity, and get worldwide coverage?

How about the TT?

The Island is a very soft target. I see that the SAS are now going to fly to any required destination in the UK. Who do we have to protect us?

How about the TT?

I see you've eventually decided to stop tottering on the brink of insanity and barrel right over the edge. Ballamona is now known as Grainagh court, hope this helps.

Archived