Brussels Attacks

Rhumsaa

Give me strength. Have a look what it was 50 years ago, now and then project it 50 years into the future taking demographic trends into account. I think Leicester will actually have the dubious honour of being the first Islamic majority city in the UK. This is a constantly developing situation. It isn't frozen in aspic.

Wow it was different 50 years ago...who would of thought?!?!

The country is stuck in some black and white Pathé film for you isn't it?

I guess you must be old enough to remember when the "coloureds" came over from the Caribbean and the like post war?

How did that pan out?

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give me strength. Have a look what it was 50 years ago, now and then project it 50 years into the future taking demographic trends into account. I think Leicester will actually have the dubious honour of being the first Islamic majority city in the UK. This is a constantly developing situation. It isn't frozen in aspic.

I guess you must be old enough to remember when the "coloureds" came over from the Caribbean and the like post war?

How did that pan out?

Not too well. And it will be different again in another 50. But not in a good way.

How did that pan out?

Not too well. And it will be different again in another 50. But not in a good way.

Remember Woolley, when it comes to the islamophobia industry and their useful idiots, facts are for other people

Not too well.

Care to explain?

Oh go and do the research on the vast list of crimes that were virtually unknown in Britain before the liberation that has been multicuturalism.

It was your claim, you prove it.

Not too well.

Care to explain?

Oh go and do the research on the vast list of crimes that were virtually unknown in Britain before the liberation that has been multicuturalism.

It was your claim, you prove it.

I don't need to prove anything to you. It's obvious.

I'm not panicking. You're the one that'll be around to cope with it when it all unravels. And you might just think that the old bastard was right.

Typical condescending Woolley post. All doom mongering and smug self congratulation.

Archived