Brussels Attacks

Rhumsaa

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK a couple of examples: we didn't have a lot of honour killings or female genital mutilation as I recall. Go do some research.

Ok, so we have established that other cultures have their own practices (not defending either), which while they happen, they are the exception to the rule. And they are being dealt with as greater understanding and openness in those communities occurs.

OK a couple of examples: we didn't have a lot of honour killings or female genital mutilation as I recall. Go do some research.

Ok, so we have established that other cultures have their own practices (not defending either), which while they happen, they are the exception to the rule. And they are being dealt with as greater understanding and openness in those communities occurs.

In your sweet dreams.

Sigh, when the time comes and you're forced to pay your jizya you'll be sorry.

So you're adding paranoid fantasist to being a vile person on your list of negative personality traits I see.

Also care to give a date when this will all occur so we can revisit your fevered mumblings?

The world isn't full of hate. It is mainly full of people trying to get on peacefully with their lives. But it definitely does contain some people who do hate and they are a genuine danger and would if they could kill many many people.

It also contains people who aren't evil but who due to circumstances plan to kill others.

The greatest challenge we face is trying to change the circumstances of the world so these people stand down and do not support those who desire killing and death as a deliberate end in itself.

The world isn't full of hate. It is mainly full of people trying to get on peacefully with their lives. But it definitely does contain some people who do hate and they are a genuine danger and would if they could kill many many people.

It also contains people who aren't evil but who due to circumstances plan to kill others.

The greatest challenge we face is trying to change the circumstances of the world so these people stand down and do not support those who desire killing and death as a deliberate end in itself.

You are right China, but I would contend that the challenge you identify is on a par with knitting fog.

Unfortunately when possibly the largest industry in the world is based around building weapons to kill fellow humans we'll have an almighty struggle on our hands to wrestle power and wealth away from the ones who currently enjoy both.

In your sweet dreams.

In your nightmares you mean. The thought of communities coming together scares you (like so many things do).

Actually the thought that you are so gullible as to think it is going to happen makes me laugh. I don't see any point in wishing for the moon.

I'm sure that gives you a lovely warm glow, rmanx. Can't you feel yourself being manipulated as you read it? I am not saying that the gesture wasn't spontaneous, but it has definitely been used for the agenda.

I think the only agenda here is yours.

Such cynicism towards people trying to help people.

Archived