Brussels Attacks

Rhumsaa

"after police found a loaded Kalashnikov and explosives alongside the groups flag."

Very believable....I thought they were cracking down on fake news...seem that many are still falling for this tactic.

Why is this unbelievable? The items were all found inside the home of the arrested man, and it seems eminently reasonable to me that he might have those things in his home if he was planning an attack. It also seems reasonable to assume that intelligence of some kind led the police to his home.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just find it weird he managed to get an AK but didn't manage to get a flag. Pretty sure you can order them online. Pretty sure you get a knock at door shortly afterwards too :P

Either way another nutter in prison. Sadly they won't deport him

• 2 weeks later...

And I can't find any news site that's calling it a Muslim attack. For fucks sake, call it what it is.

Probably because jumping to conclusions is no help to anyone. It may very well be an attack by some Isis nutjob but until they know for certain I really don't see the value in speculation. Be an adult and give the authorities time to deal with the situation rather than feel the need to have your odd sense of self satisfaction fed.

Archived