Panama papers reveal world leaders finances

Tarne

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we have George Soros company behind the leaks..I was right earlier the evil is indeed at the leaks source.

The only targets being the thorns in the side of the western banking elite. they have already said they will not release all names, so its selective. This leak has two goals, political propaganda against the western banking elites enemies, and an excuse to crackdown on offshore banking, its a move closer to a world central bank and this is the first nail in the coffin for the likes of "Isle of man corporation".

Lets enrage elements of the heard that have the least, against our enemies is clearly one of the goals, the second target is financial outfits like here, its all about tightening the grip and gaining more control over the worlds money supply.

I predict house prices on the IOM to half within 12 months as the finance industry is decimated and flees the island.

If anything the current furore strengthens the Isle of Man's hand.

There is barely a whisper about the IOM in all of this and i'd expect plenty of business to come our way

Mossack Fonseca have been here for years. Go say hello sometime in their shiny new offices on Hill Street.

Better hurry up with saying hello:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-jersey-36338927

• 1 year later...

Well, not really quelle intrigue. You're a rich and powerful person. You pay someone to get rid of a threat. 

It's the 6th car bomb in about 18 months over there - the message is don't rock the corrupt boat. 

Money corrupts and with corruption comes state capture and violence. 

You have to hope they create a strong anti-mafia and anti-corruption commission and come after the thugs behind this like a tonne of bricks, but considering the allegations against the Prime Minister it doesn’t bode well. 

2 hours ago, maynragh said:

Malta is one of the most surprisingly unnerving places I've ever been. I wasn't there on holiday. I wonder if anyone visiting the IOM feels the same.

we're not even in the same league as these Mafiosi,malta like Cyprus is rotten to the core.

Archived