celebrity shaggers

Bertie Basset

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mystery isn't who was doing what with whom, it is why on earth anyone should think it is worth spending millions of pounds trying to keep the information private. If their reputation is so important to them, then the solution is simple - show a little restraint.

The mystery isn't who was doing what with whom, it is why on earth anyone should think it is worth spending millions of pounds trying to keep the information private. If their reputation is so important to them, then the solution is simple - show a little restraint.

I think that ship sailed a considerable time ago.

The only reason why I cared enough to find out who the celebs in question were was because of the injunction. Childish really, because I really don't care a jot about what consenting adults get up to so long as it harms no-one.

They have totally wasted their money - if celebs want everyone to know, take out a 'super injunction' in the Courts of England & Wales.

The only reason why I cared enough to find out who the celebs in question were was because of the injunction. Childish really, because I really don't care a jot about what consenting adults get up to so long as it harms no-one.

They have totally wasted their money - if celebs want everyone to know, take out a 'super injunction' in the Courts of England & Wales.

Maybe Elton has a new al-bum coming out!.

Archived