celebrity shaggers

Bertie Basset

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you don't know then nobody can explain it to you.

Or you don't have a valid answer.

If I tried chapter and verse it still wouldn't get through. I am simply not comfortable with a society which, on the basis of trendy opinion of a few decades, puts same sex realtionships on a par with marriage between a man and a woman which is the bedrock of any society. Easy as that.

If I tried chapter and verse it still wouldn't get through. I am simply not comfortable with a society which, on the basis of trendy opinion of a few decades, puts same sex realtionships on a par with marriage between a man and a woman which is the bedrock of any society. Easy as that.

But you said it makes no difference to you half an hour ago.

What difference is there between a same sex and mixed sex marriage as far as society goes? Why shouldn't they be on a par?

Marriage certainly isn't the "bedrock of any society".

Yeah homophobia is always a barrel of laughs.

you're right there... especially when they're celebrity homos!

I always seem to arrive just too late. Does dilli do that so that we feel as though we've missed something good?

No, you missed nothing good.

I merely followed "china's" comment on homophobia being a "barrel" of laughs and I said "not if it's your turn in the barrel"

That was part of an old sailors joke I heard at work many years ago and strangely enough the bloke who told the joke later "came out"

Thinking that I would get "told off" by LDV or someone like that, I deleted it. thumbsup.gif

What difference is there between a same sex and mixed sex marriage as far as society goes? Why shouldn't they be on a par?

It should be.

totally agrree with you,man +woman = babies=humanity,pair of queers shoving shit uphill = perverts,who as long as they stay in their cupboards and not in peeps faces i can tolerate.

It should be.

Well it isn't, and it's nothing to do with same sex marriage making it that way. 42% of marriages end in divorce. If that's your bedrock I suggest you don't put anything particularly important on top of it.

totally agrree with you,man +woman = babies=humanity,pair of queers shoving shit uphill = perverts,who as long as they stay in their cupboards and not in peeps faces i can tolerate.

Should infertile people not get married then?

when you finally give in and suck your first cock it'll be the sweetest tasting thing you've had in your entire life

when you finally give in and suck your first cock it'll be the sweetest tasting thing you've had in your entire life

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ohmy.png

It's dinnertime.

Not that long ago you wouldn't know you were infertile until after you got married. ph34r.png

Not that long ago you wouldn't know you were infertile until after you got married. ph34r.png

The divorce rate was even higher then too! smile.png

I find it funny that usually the ones who shout the loudest about homosexuality is in conflict with the "sanctity" of marriage, are quite often either divorcies, adulterers or not married.

America Republicans are a good example, as well as Rush Lim(whatshisface).

Kin Davies the (in)famous clerk in the States who denied a marriage license to a gay couple because it was against her religion, was a serial adulterer and had multiple children by multiple fathers.

Archived