celebrity shaggers

Bertie Basset

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when you finally give in and suck your first cock it'll be the sweetest tasting thing you've had in your entire life

I'll take your word for it without feeling the need to put it to the test.

if you excuse the phrasing - it wasn't aimed at you

:)

But it's a free country - you can choose what goes in your mouth and I don't judge you for it

I find it funny that usually the ones who shout the loudest about homosexuality is in conflict with the "sanctity" of marriage, are quite often either divorcies, adulterers or not married.

America Republicans are a good example, as well as Rush Lim(whatshisface).

Kin Davies the (in)famous clerk in the States who denied a marriage license to a gay couple because it was against her religion, was a serial adulterer and had multiple children by multiple fathers.[/quote

WRONG on all three assumptions,i am neither a divorcee,adulterer or unmarried thanks.

I find it funny that usually the ones who shout the loudest about homosexuality is in conflict with the "sanctity" of marriage, are quite often either divorcies, adulterers or not married.

America Republicans are a good example, as well as Rush Lim(whatshisface).

Kin Davies the (in)famous clerk in the States who denied a marriage license to a gay couple because it was against her religion, was a serial adulterer and had multiple children by multiple fathers.[/quote

WRONG on all three assumptions,i am neither a divorcee,adulterer or unmarried thanks.

How long have you and your husband been married?

And Spook. Where the hell is Spook for God's sake?

Having a late Champagne breakfast with GD4ELI ?

No, he's MIA I'm afraid.

Missing in Albaston?

when you finally give in and suck your first cock it'll be the sweetest tasting thing you've had in your entire life

smile.png

But it's a free country - you can choose what goes in your mouth and I don't judge you for it

....or who cums in it. ohmy.png

smile.png

....or who cums in it. ohmy.png

depends on the quality of the job I presume

Archived