the prince is dead

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not slagging her, just not a great fan having watched that talent discovery show that catapulted her to fame hosted by Esther Rantzen. I thought she was a mediocre talent with a mediocre personality.

I thought she was great on the Big Time - Next you'll be saying you weren't keen on the Nolans biggrin.png

Oh I didn't know that. Actually, it seems he wrote more songs than I thought so I'll have to take back my original "one decent song" comment. He wrote a few decent songs. A better song writer than a singer. He did some funny stuff with a guitar playing a Beatles song/ I can't remember which song it was but the guitar work was well done. I think it was While My Guitar Gently Weeps. Probably on YouTube.

He did some funny stuff with a guitar playing a Beatles song/ I can't remember which song it was but the guitar work was well done. I think it was While My Guitar Gently Weeps. Probably on YouTube.

He did some funny stuff with a guitar playing a Beatles song/ I can't remember which song it was but the guitar work was well done. I think it was While My Guitar Gently Weeps. Probably on YouTube.

That's not the performance I watched. The one I watched was a lot better than that. It had Julian Lennon in it and was not just a solo.

Archived