London Marathon

Gee Cee

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what areas of London look like, urg, filthy creatures. Making London look like fecking Mogadishu. Oh well, not like we're going to do anything about it as the Europe we know crumbles under their weight.

You are a severely damaged individual and Woolley is no better for liking your comment.

That's what areas of London look like, urg, filthy creatures. Making London look like fecking Mogadishu. Oh well, not like we're going to do anything about it as the Europe we know crumbles under their weight.

You are a severely damaged individual and Woolley is no better for liking your comment.

Well I consider myself well and truly chastened. You'll see where all of this is going one day, rmanx.

What a real shame.

We'll have Gee Cee on here next calling for a ban.

Neither comparable, relevant or appropriate.
People die regularly at this event. That's a fact.

They wouldn't die there and then if it wasn't held. That's a fact too.

Indeed. Well we'll all be dead. You'll have to deal with the fallout.

Care to be more specific or are you leaving it nice and vague on purpose?

OK. Where would you draw the line on the current levels of "refugees" entering Europe? Or would you draw the line at all? Is Europe responsible for the social care of the entire world?

OK. Where would you draw the line on the current levels of "refugees" entering Europe? Or would you draw the line at all? Is Europe responsible for the social care of the entire world?

Sorry but you're the one making the doom and gloom predictions...stump up or shut up.

Your type sounds the same...the Irish...the Blacks...the Indians...the Romanians...The Poles....The Arabs...

Sorry but you're the one making the doom and gloom predictions...stump up or shut up.

Your type sounds the same...the Irish...the Blacks...the Indians...the Romanians...The Poles....The Arabs...

No answer, I see. Care to be more specific or are you leaving it nice and vague on purpose? It is central to the discussion for us to understand where you believe the line should be drawn - if at all. I think I've been crystal clear on the subject all along. I advocate a fortress Europe policy. Anything else is suicide. This line is actually advocated by many immigrants already in Europe because, unlike the wet liberals within Europe, they've seen the realities outside and know what importing it will mean. It isn't a prediction incidentally. It's already started.

Archived