17 minutes ago, hboy said:

Sour grapes? I hope she has an armoured hat and a bullet proof vest as the whole CS are clearly going to come out gunning for her now. How dare she try to tackle the bloat! 

No sour grapes here, not a single bunch...plenty of scepticism though.

• Like 2

The only way Lisvane will be enacted is with a massive properly organised snd funded petition for a referendum. Campaign would need to raise £30k to fund the postage and organisation properly.

Heard rumours it might actually happen, or at least try to happen.

3 hours ago, Uhtred said:

Edge has been pretty quick to seek a review of senior civil service posts now that she's relinquished hers.

Which suggests that she might now be acting in the interests of the local taxpayer (which she's paid to do), with the benefit of insight and inside knowledge. If that is the case, more power to her elbow.

But I'll bet she's going to have a fight from hell on her hands and very little support from her "peers" who may identify links to their own positions and remuneration.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Non-Believer said:

Which suggests that she might now be acting in the interests of the local taxpayer (which she's paid to do), with the benefit of insight and inside knowledge. If that is the case, more power to her elbow.

But I'll bet she's going to have a fight from hell on her hands and very little support from her "peers" who may identify links to their own positions and remuneration.

Perhaps that's so (let's hope that the case) but equally she seems to be joining a well trodden path of those who suddenly become a vocal advocate of reform moments after leaving an organization that otherwise served them very well.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

Perhaps that's so (let's hope that the case) but equally she seems to be joining a well trodden path of those who suddenly become a vocal advocate of reform moments after leaving an organization that otherwise served them very well.

Weren't complaining then and doing even better now?

5 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

Maybe she's a turkey who has realized that Xmas is just around the corner anyway? 

2 hours ago, Non-Believer said:

Bollocks. She is not the only one either, (who has jumped ship), is she ?

They don't ever win BTW.

Just now, dilligaf said:

Bollocks. She is not the only one either, (who has jumped ship), is she ?

They don't ever win BTW.

Bollocks to which part? The taxpayers or the fight?

Mind..... I look at Chris Thomas' "new take" on things....you're probably right...:lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Non-Believer said:

Bollocks to which part? The taxpayers or the fight?

Mind..... I look at Chris Thomas' "new take" on things....you're probably right...:lol:

Acting in our interests. Oh and Father Christmas is real !!!!

Just now, thesultanofsheight said:

The other one has bells on; and she most certainly is. 

I am self employed.

Very few, if any MHK's are working for the tax payer. JE is not one of them.

Yesterday you called me a troll, yet you are now commenting on every post I make.  what gives ?