Its fine to endorse murder as long as you don't call anyone a ni**er

GaryPotter

I'm not sure whether this report on Gerry Adams' apparently racist Tweet is newsworthy or not.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-politics-36184922

This is a man allegedly implicated in murder and sectarian violence going back decades. But it seems that you only have to write the word ni**er in a tweet and it's even worse than your alleged covert participation in Bloody Sunday and the 30 years of violence and murder that erupted afterwards. Why is the world so apparently screwed up these days? I would have thought the worst of his sins to be covered in the media was a bit of racist language on Twitter.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a similar vein, I was watching some big animal show on Channel 5 earlier and they've 50000000 adverts on for a program about Ian Brady and his 50 years in prison, who gives a flying fish about his 50 years in prison, he should be forgotten, ignored and spat upon by camels, sheep, snakes and anything else that can spit. Sick TV, never watching channel 5 again! As it happens, tonight is the first time I have chosen anything to watch on that channel so maybe it isn't my kind of channel. Bah humbug, scum.

You reckon without the upside down, inside out, back to front values of society.

Yeah things were so much better when there was an armed conflict on the streets of Belfast and racial insults tripped off every tongue.

Meanwhile, Larry Wilmore, a black "comedian", said "You Did It, My N***a" at the White House Correspondents' Dinner, and everyone thought it was hilarious.

You are having issues as to why its okay for a black comedian to say that, but not a white Irish face of a terrorist organisation?

Meanwhile, Larry Wilmore, a black "comedian", said "You Did It, My N***a" at the White House Correspondents' Dinner, and everyone thought it was hilarious.

You are having issues as to why its okay for a black comedian to say that, but not a white Irish face of a terrorist organisation?

If a person of one race is allowed to say something that a person of another isn't, that is racist in itself.

Archived