Who's For Creamfields?

Deejay Denzel

Well It's been going since '98 and I only missed the first one.

Here is this years line up:

lineup.gif

Mark EG in the tidy arena, He is the craziest DJ I have ever seen. At tidy weekender 6 he smashed every record he played, headbutted his monitors, danced like a man posessed and then when he finished his set... threw a bag of flour over himself. What it was all about I don't know but his set was as amazing as his antics.

GOMH......we are old now (married wit kids) these types of affairs no longer appeal to our generation.

I went to the first one but, haven't had the energy since. It was great at the time though. Fat Boy Slim was alright at Glastonbees - I dont generally like him but was 'last seen dancing on the railway track' behind his stage @ the weekend. Chems aren't on at Creamfields and they are the only DJs I am interested in these days - did I mention I was raving my head off on Friday to their slick breaks? Absolutely schorchio.

Have fun young ones.

Not doing Creamfields this year, my days of "raving in a field" are over after last year's marathon session at Global Gathering :blink:

Off to this at the end of July :

sagecomposition7yx.jpg

Looks a mental place to hold a party and Newcastle is a top night out by all accounts, I can't wait.

And I'm hoping to get to the Tribal Gathering Warehouse Party in Manchester on the August bank holiday weekend, but couldn't find any flyers. Here's the lineups:

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Time: 9:00pm - 6:00am

Line-up: SATURDAY 27TH AUGUST…9pm-6am >>>

CARL COX

FRANCOIS K (LIVE)

MYLO (DJ SET)

FRANCOIS K (DJ SET)

KRYSKO

+ MORE TO BE CONFIRMED!

SUNDAY 28TH AUGUST…8pm-5am >>>

SASHA + JOHN DIGWEED (BACK TO BACK)

INFUSION LIVE

JAMES ZABIELA

IAIN TAYLOR (AIRTIGHT)

+ MORE TO BE CONFIRMED!

Promoter: TRIBAL GATHERING

Cost: DAY PASS: £26 B4 AUGUST 1ST//£31 AFTER

Saturday 27th & Sunday 28th August 2005

Tribal Gathering returns to home turf to throw a proper acid house party in Manchester! With an old skool atmosphere, a slick selection of truly Tribal DJ’s plus the ultimate Warehouse venue, Tribal Gathering always guarantees to provide a legendary party!

DON’T MISS…

SASHA back 2 back with JON DIGWEED for the first time in 7 years in Manchester. Superstar CARL COX on a rare visit to the UK. Tribal favourite, superb Frenchman that is FRANCOIS K DJing and playing LIVE. Elton John’s fave new artist and chart topper MYLO. Australia’s best live act according to the Sydney Herald INFUSION playing live.

And last but by no means least...the technical wizard himself JAMES ZABIELA.

that'll be about it for me this year, as I'm hoping to go to Australia for Christmas / NY and need to save some pennies.

Cam

B)

• 2 weeks later...

Im so sick of everyone else i know goin to festivals and concerts and i havent been out to a club since feb!!! Unbelievable!

Soooooo im trin to persuade my lot from here to venture out of London an go to Creamfields!!! I will be on my way back to the isle of man for a week so I cant think of a better way to stop off in Liverpool!

If any of you lots are goin in a big group i wouldnt mind meeting up with some Manxies!! Let me know!

Cheers

T&B

Archived