American mass shooting

piebaps

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it is. You get a kitchen knife. I get a gun.

I'm not playing, you always get the gun...meh!

Surely as they're the same that's not a problem?

As I said, I'm not a Trump supporter. I can see though that you are only interested in saying bad things about Trump and have nothing bad to say about the Islamic terrorist who committed this mass murder. Thank YOU for proving the thesis of my original post on this thread.

Apparently he didn't really know what he was, supporting conflicting organisations.

http://www.middleeastobserver.org/fbi-florida-gunman-had-ties-with-Hezbollah

He was a nut job Ghettoblaster, pure and simple. You may claim not be a Trump Supporter, you should try signing up - I suspect you'd fit right in.

As I said, I'm not a Trump supporter. I can see though that you are only interested in saying bad things about Trump and have nothing bad to say about the Islamic terrorist who committed this mass murder. Thank YOU for proving the thesis of my original post on this thread.

Apparently he didn't really know what he was, supporting conflicting organisations.

He was a nut job Ghettoblaster, pure and simple. You may claim not be a Trump Supporter, you should try signing up - I suspect you'd fit right in.

That link is dead as are most of the articles on the site.

That link is dead as are most of the articles on the site.

Weird, works for me. Taken from the site:

"The Orlando gunman who killed at least 50 and wounded many more, claimed to be loyal to a number of loyalist groups who are on opposing sides in the battlefield including Hezbollah and ISIS, US newspaper the Los Angeles Times reported."

Oh and hot-knives lol, I once did that to a tiny bit of coal by mistake - nasty!

The things we used to get up to eh?

Indeed. A bit silly really. With hindsight and stuff.

I dunno.... it's the easiest way to get through butter straight from the fridge

Can't tell me why? There are those who appear to have the intelligence quotient of the same calorific value of a small biscuit posting here, and who also seem to be incapable of stopping themselves reducing everything serious to the level of ten year olds swapping sweets in a playground.

Is it so difficult, so beyond the capacity of some on these forums to show respect and act respectfully?

Archived