Murder of an MP

Chinahand

When did something like this happen in the past, does nobody find the timing of this event rather convenient for the stay in campaign. Knowing what government intelligence agencies have in the past done, and do get up to, I wouldn't put this past being a planned timely distraction for manipulating the voting process, 16:6:16, exactly 1 week prior.

The name of the killer came out too quickly and seems scripted to me..

You're a complete fucking mentalist.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting piece in todays i newspaper:

"We do not know exactly what led to the Labour MP’s horrific killing. But we do know it follows the ramping up of rhetoric against migrants, the scapegoating of refugees, the traducing of politicians, the trashing of expertise, the tarnishing of a religion. And we have seen a wretched referendum coarsen debate, corrode decency and inflame passions to fever pitch."

Worth a read imho:

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/columnists/murder-jo-cox-asks-uncomfortable-questions-britains-right/

So who has been whipping up all this xenophobia to support the Leave campaign? The Press Gazette have been logging bias on the referendum for a while now. Their results are below.

post-156-0-02593800-1466438553_thumb.jpg

Well, well, well, would you believe it! All the usual suspects.

It looks as though the days of editorial independence are well and truly dead....

OldManxFella: Mentalist or not but the diabolical use of the Jo Cox indecent, used to shed serious misgivings about the 'racist' leave campaign will live long in the memory of the voters, it was the most shocking and shameless manipulation of the media and the people I have ever witnessed, truly sickening. To me it shows how utterly frightened the people behind the stay campaign are.

They are treating the people like these chickens below....

OldManxFella: Mentalist or not but the diabolical use of the Jo Cox indecent, used to shed serious misgivings about the 'racist' leave campaign will live long in the memory of the voters, it was the most shocking and shameless manipulation of the media and the people I have ever witnessed, truly sickening. To me it shows how utterly frightened the people behind the stay campaign are.

What a stupid video, contains no facts for or against. Only an idiot would base any decision on watching that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulkh10sSmVE

Yes stupid me. I should have educated myself by watching an animated film by a chicken. I'm sure Foghorn Leghorn is very much in favour of the Brexit.

How stupid are politicians and the public? Baroness Warsi supposedly changes her mind about Leave/Remain three days before the referendum. If she hadn't formed a fixed view on such a fundamental matter long ago she is not fit to hold office. Yet she is asking people to believe that the sum total of her thinking on the subject that will affect the future of the country can swing 180 degrees on the publication of a poster she deems distasteful? What a load of sanctimonious bollocks. Trojan horse from the start?

Mojo: Facts and figures were not the point of the video, my interpretation was that it is a good example of the STAY campaigns only attraction.....FEAR, have you really not noticed over the past months that fear and uncertainty of a future outside the EU is really all they offer? We know how shite it is being in the EU but fear of uncertainty seems to worry some people more, I think the video is excellent at making this point, I don't think it was designed to be a tool of decisiveness, just an observational aid maybe...Well that is what I got from it as my decision was made up from day one.

Look at life in general, how does government control you, hidden in plain sight......Govern = control....Ment/mentis = Mind. You need to look at ALL current events like this indecent with new eyes...and then you will REAL EYES what is going on....

Mojo: Facts and figures were not the point of the video, my interpretation was that it is a good example of the STAY campaigns only attraction.....FEAR, have you really not noticed over the past months that fear and uncertainty of a future outside the EU is really all they offer? We know how shite it is being in the EU but fear of uncertainty seems to worry some people more, I think the video is excellent at making this point, I don't think it was designed to be a tool of decisiveness, just an observational aid maybe...Well that is what I got from it as my decision was made up from day one.

Look at life in general, how does government control you, hidden in plain sight......Govern = control....Ment/mentis = Mind. You need to look at ALL current events like this indecent with new eyes...and then you will REAL EYES what is going on....

Wake up sheeple, etc......

If the 'Governmentis' controls your mind, then yours is also controlled, don't you realeyes this? Or do you block their mind control waves?

Archived