Cycling in Fog

Amazing. 9 pages of comments, mostly from lardarse fat twats who couldn't get on a bike if their sweaty lives depended on it.

Doesn't seem to stop them if some of the fat bastards you see cycling around lately are anything to go by. You'd think squeezing into that lycra would be exercise enough for them.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coming South out of Ramsey today on the coast road there was a huge line of traffic - there was one of these fast tractors with a low loader trailer on the back with a 360 on it, stuck behind guess what? A cyclist! The arrogant twat must have known the tailback he was causing but didn't pull in once, it was the top of Slieu Lewaige before I got past having joined the queue at the Ballure Bridge. And they wonder why nobody likes them?

Anecdotal. Although very widely known. The Fire (esp.) and Police teams usually dominate the end of year TT relay. With no need to bring in ringers. Looking through recent event start sheets, no other particular group registers as significant.

I reckon a manxforums team would do OK...

Yes MTP has probably cycled further than any of the other put together.

Because we're not angry at the world.

No but they are smug self superior "continental" types. Remind me a lot of the French. Think they're so enlightened, life is a breeze, they can hold up long lines of traffic for miles and miles at a nice leisurely pace because it's all about them and their twatty hobby. Anyone who dare criticise then is labelled angry and wrong.

Oh come on now, we all make the occasional spelling mistake, you're not claiming to be perfect on that front too are you?

Oh come on now, you made a typo in a post where you were correcting grammar and expected nobody to pick up on it?!

If you can find a typo in one of my posts where I'm correcting grammar I'll give up cycling. Happy hunting.

Don't give up. It would be one less cyclist on the road not to give a fuck about!

Oh come on now, we all make the occasional spelling mistake, you're not claiming to be perfect on that front too are you?

Oh come on now, you made a typo in a post where you were correcting grammar and expected nobody to pick up on it?!

If you can find a typo in one of my posts where I'm correcting grammar I'll give up cycling. Happy hunting.

Don't give up. It would be one less cyclist on the road not to give a fuck about!

*fewer*

why don't they try having fun somewhere other than the north of the island for once?

They do - they're taking over the plantations, building their own private boarded trails and moaning about anyone else using them!

Archived